Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I probably can't make it home for the 4 PM ride today due to road work. Will do it at 6 PM instead.
See you there

Mark68

Über Member
I had a go at uploading a video of one of my local rides along with gpx data, but as much as i try it wont work. Says either gpx and video don't match with slope etc. File size too big even when it was 720p, 30 mins long and just over 1gb in size
I have tried cutting the video, editing gpx on garmin connect and uploading from there and previewing video, but still isn't right. I've given up for now.
Although it doesn't surprise me anyway cos I couldn't even figure out how to get on the group rides :-)
heho

shimceltic

Veteran
I had a go at uploading a video of one of my local rides along with gpx data, but as much as i try it wont work. Says either gpx and video don't match with slope etc. File size too big even when it was 720p, 30 mins long and just over 1gb in size
I have tried cutting the video, editing gpx on garmin connect and uploading from there and previewing video, but still isn't right. I've given up for now.
Although it doesn't surprise me anyway cos I couldn't even figure out how to get on the group rides :-)
heho
Never tried video but I've had some convert to 3d

AAAC 76C

Large Member
What is absolutely clear to me and anyone who follows @Randyberlin and myself is this. We have been and continue to be very consistent in our cycling ability.. When there was magic dust or what ever you call it floating around, we never got any. Whether we pumped our tyres <Spelling> up to 175psi (@AAAC 76C ), it made no difference.. Then along come you so called "I'm new to this so please go easy on me" brigade.. hey presta (SWIDT).. all of a sudden you're elite.. at least @Whorty admitted he cheated (see CycleCheatgate) or ask @Brusgaard .. :whistle:..

Cycling weekly and GCN have articles this week on e-doping.. we've had it on here for years.. Only downside is now Bkool have upped their game and the trainer is now very hard, people will have to find a much more powerful variable speed drill. :stop: I'm talking about you Pep & Dark... you know who you are..

Right, enough of this waffle... I'm going to powerup and draft my way to a cup of Yorkshire Tea.

sithi..
Looking forward to my 'Lance' comeback in the next few days.
Paying two subscriptions a month and doing didly on the bike.
Didn't help that a retired Army PTI moved into the street who likes to go running but now the nights have closed in it is definitely turbo time.

Top Bottom