Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking forward to my 'Lance' comeback in the next few days.
Paying two subscriptions a month and doing didly on the bike.
Didn't help that a retired Army PTI moved into the street who likes to go running but now the nights have closed in it is definitely turbo time.
Please feel free to print and frame the Email Of Shame you received from me to hang above the bike as motivation. (Maybe leave out the part where it was downhill.)

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Even this site has gone all hi-tech.
Can't wait to try out the new BKool Sim.
I hope they have not introduced stearing and braking yet. Had that on the first Sim I tried years ago on a cruise ship. It was so unreal. Ended up turning it off.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Looking forward to my 'Lance' comeback in the next few days.
Paying two subscriptions a month and doing didly on the bike.
Didn't help that a retired Army PTI moved into the street who likes to go running but now the nights have closed in it is definitely turbo time.

Good to see you back too Old Boy... Thought we’d lost you there..

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Even this site has gone all hi-tech.
Can't wait to try out the new BKool Sim.
I hope they have not introduced stearing and braking yet. Had that on the first Sim I tried years ago on a cruise ship. It was so unreal. Ended up turning it off.

Cruise ship.. 🙄seriously..

Mark68

Über Member
Great ride Brusgaard. I just happened to click on the featured ride and saw yours and Shimceltic's names name and though I may as well give it a go. I did try and catch you, but each time I seemed to gain a couple of seconds you just rode away. I really suffered on that ride. It felt like the wind was against me all the way. Was real weather or something on like headwind? I did try and give it more in the last km but I think I left my legs somewhere else tonight.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Great ride Brusgaard. I just happened to click on the featured ride and saw yours and Shimceltic's names name and though I may as well give it a go. I did try and catch you, but each time I seemed to gain a couple of seconds you just rode away. I really suffered on that ride. It felt like the wind was against me all the way. Was real weather or something on like headwind? I did try and give it more in the last km but I think I left my legs somewhere else tonight.

Unlike Saturday, when you started late, today gave me a chance to keep you behind me. That 24-30 seconds lead seemed pretty constant, so I just kept it steady at around 300w the last km or so.

As always, the recording is available here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIuSlmmx2SyDgAng35bJ_w

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Cruise ship.. 🙄seriously..
It were 6 year ago now.
Wanted to feel younger so I went on one.
That's where I got into the idea of a virtual turbo trainer.

Top Bottom