Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark68

Über Member
Good ride all. I'm not sure but is it supposed to stagger you when countdown hits zero? My avatar didn't move for quite a few seconds afterwards.
I did try and set off a bit too quickly and paid for it after a few Kms. I did see Keith go past me and just couldn't keep up.
Well must try harder next time.

BILL S

Guru
Oh shoot! I started the wrong session, we have all just done a ride in the October's8 league, I am so sorry! I have changed the name of the November league to include the Chaingang in the title exactly to eliminate this problem. Sorry guys.

Don't worry Keith, not a problem. It's all extra miles which I need anyway and was planning to do it again on Saturday so for me, it's actually a good thing as I won't be doing the same ride twice. Its a learning curve when you start admin and I'm sure it'll all be running like clockwork soon enough. Keep up the good work.

BILL S

Guru
Just too bad it was not the league ride we were supposed to do.... 😓
Are you starting it on Saturday?

keithaitch

Veteran
Don't worry Keith, not a problem. It's all extra miles which I need anyway and was planning to do it again on Saturday so for me, it's actually a good thing as I won't be doing the same ride twice. Its a learning curve when you start admin and I'm sure it'll all be running like clockwork soon enough. Keep up the good work.
Thx bill I appreciate it though I still feel like a dork but not enough to let you have a sprint uncontested tomorrow if I join which I might.

Top Bottom