Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Well done all. That was a tough ride for a down hiller. I had no chance to catch you Keith and I knew it so tried to make the break with Brusgaard at the start. It was of course futile.
Yes, it is taking me a while to get up to speed, I just have to try to limit the loss and then hit the hills hard and try and reel you in.

perswe

Über Member
Well, that was nice.
So, drafting is no longer an option. Shame, as that was one of the fun parts of live racing (at least for me behind the stronger ones). So to me it seems more like a time trial now. Luckily now there are more around to time trial with.
I guess you’ve already covered the new start. Not exactly a bloc....well same for all and all that...
Well it feels good to be back anyway.

keithaitch

Veteran
Oh shoot! I started the wrong session, we have all just done a ride in the October's8 league, I am so sorry! I have changed the name of the November league to include the Chaingang in the title exactly to eliminate this problem. Sorry guys.

keithaitch

Veteran
Well, that was nice.
So, drafting is no longer an option. Shame, as that was one of the fun parts of live racing (at least for me behind the stronger ones). So to me it seems more like a time trial now. Luckily now there are more around to time trial with.
I guess you’ve already covered the new start. Not exactly a bloc....well same for all and all that...
Well it feels good to be back anyway.
Drafting is still possible, just harder to do. The cyclist graphic has disappeared u and we now have wavy lines, though @Brusgaard thinks it may just be a bug in the latest release. I rode the unlimited league race this evening and was able to practice my drafting, there is still a noticeable effect when it kicks in and you have to be careful not to then overtake the poor guy you're tucked in behind.
Great to have you back.

Top Bottom