Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMacca

Hi guys, for comparison and stats I would like to know your watt/kg number. So, divide your FTP by your weight (in kgs) and report it, so I can add it to the sheet. Mine is 265/105 = 2,5W/kg.
My summer fairy dust stored in Bkool is 248W but on my Garmin watch it's predicting 224W based on more recent efforts. I trust the Garmin more - so 224/82 = 2.7W/kg for me.

AndyMacca

Tried the league ride but abandoned it shortly after starting as I didn't recognise anyone. Had to go the challenge route.

@microkid you crushed that course, I wasn't even in the race.

Off for the 3rd party of the week now! :cheers: cheers all.

shimceltic

Veteran
Where is my green jersey?
You need to earn it, Go Randy

microkid

I notice that some riders do not use a heart rate sensor. Like on the other simulator (who must not be named here) I think it would be fair in a league if heart rate sensors are mandatory. What do you say?

I notice that some riders do not use a heart rate sensor. Like on the other simulator (who must not be named here) I think it would be fair in a league if heart rate sensors are mandatory. What do you say?
This was another of my pre race disaster. Couldn’t find my wrist strap for my Schochi so had to scrounge up an old chest monitor. I knew you would think I was cheating to claim 26th place. Seriously with the different rear tire it wasn’t a fair comparison with the Beta sim but off hand I’m going to say the beta improved the watt output for effort. Plus the cadence doesn’t seem to jump down on climbs after I shift. I got an ant+ cadence sensor yesterday so need to fix the tire and try again.

T
This was another of my pre race disaster. Couldn’t find my wrist strap for my Schochi so had to scrounge up an old chest monitor. I knew you would think I was cheating to claim 26th place. Seriously with the different rear tire it wasn’t a fair comparison with the Beta sim but off hand I’m going to say the beta improved the watt output for effort. Plus the cadence doesn’t seem to jump down on climbs after I shift. I got an ant+ cadence sensor yesterday so need to fix the tire and try again.
Thanks again everyone. Great fun

Edit: also ordered thru axel adapter to put the good bike on the turbo. Then look out!

Top Bottom