Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
You where in green here Randolph

Goldwolfie

Veteran
I wear mine so I know when to ease off, don't want to die in my garage
Me to - at 68 and well over weight, I don't want to take any chances, especially when Mrs GW is out at the footie.

152 bpm is about as far as I want to go.

First league race for about 18 months - mostly down hill, so my kind of course.

My attempt is ready for approval - no rush

keithaitch

Veteran
Me to - at 68 and well over weight, I don't want to take any chances, especially when Mrs GW is out at the footie.

Great to have you back, glad you enjoyed it. Ride has been approved. Perhaps a team place next month? Can't wait to sell @Randyberlin for 2 million and a packet of 🥜.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
There is something really strange. I watched you beat my ghost by about 15 seconds.

Yes, on my screen I beat you by 3 seconds. Like said before, them ghosts are not to be trusted. :sad:

microkid

I wear mine so I know when to ease off, don't want to die in my garage
Just a serious reply: you can't die from pushing your heart to the max if you are in good health. My max heart rate is 178 (tested), I asked my fitness instructor if I could go over that number and what would happen. His answer was simple: 178 is your max, you just can't get higher. Your heart just cannot beat faster. Nothing will happen. You will not die. :smile: It just is, you will never be able to sustain that heart rate a long time. This year, I did an climb here of approx 20% and pushed my heart rate to the max. But that only lasts for 10-20 seconds and then you're empty and out of breath....

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

171 max HR today which is ridiculous for me. Summat wrong somewhere 😳

Top Bottom