Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Great ride all. As usual Keith, not a lot I could do to catch you. Not sure if my ride will count but I crossed the line with Brusgaard so Ill assign myself the same time as him. I really don't fancy doing that again on Saturday.

shimceltic

Veteran
Great ride all. As usual Keith, not a lot I could do to catch you. Not sure if my ride will count but I crossed the line with Brusgaard so Ill assign myself the same time as him. I really don't fancy doing that again on Saturday.
You didn't finish on my screen, did the 28% at the end finish you?

AndyMacca

Started late, not sure my time will count, tried to catch the leading bunch but was just bouncing off the rev. limiter, sounds like you all were too. Good fun as usual 👍

keithaitch

Veteran
Btw...I claim the prize for first man to Spain! Thank you, thank you! It fits well into my rather weak palmares
I think i got that prize! I was here at second 00:00:01.

BILL S

Guru
@Brusgaard @BILL S could we just agree that you two take a break and freewheel just for 20 seconds or so, say, after 20 minutes? Just so I can catch my breath and to avoid exploding my heart. I think it is not too much to ask. It’s not me asking no, it’s my wife. And children. Ok?
If you let me draft you for 5 mins near the beginning then its a deal. You almost destroyed me too .Maybe you me and Brusgaard should gang uP together ;)

Top Bottom