Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
If you let me draft you for 5 mins near the beginning then its a deal. You almost destroyed me too .Maybe you me and Brusgaard should gang uP together ;)
Not like

shimceltic

Veteran
Oh no - not for me. It was hard work spinning the back wheel by hand for the last mile to the top of the climb, once my legs gave up.

You can't beat a bit of downhill - mind having to keep the power on makes it a lot harder than it used to be.
You kept me going along with Whorty, gaining on me downhill I just thought if I can get to the last climb in front it should be enough. @keithaitch is there any way to pin the team sheet so it's easy to find

AndyMacca

I'll repost the link whenever there are significant updates until I can find out how to pin it.
Think we can add it to our sigs - just testing.🤞
edit- Yay - seems like it works.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Oh no - not for me. It was hard work spinning the back wheel by hand for the last mile to the top of the climb, once my legs gave up.

You can't beat a bit of downhill - mind having to keep the power on makes it a lot harder than it used to be.
Just couldn't stay with you on the downhill bits. I also think I may have gone off a little too fast, trying to get on Steen's wheel :eek: I average 298 watts for the first 3:30 then realised this was a smidge silly, so had to back off. Had a bit left in the tank for the little lump towards the end, butI figured I'd need to get a good 30 seconds on you to stand a chance on the final down section, but I on;y got about 14 or so seconds so I knew I was doomed :surrender: Great riding GW :okay:

shimceltic

Veteran
Just couldn't hold on to your wheel down hill - I went in the red too much in the first 3:30 mins :banghead:Great ride :okay:
I was also in the red too much in the 1st 3.30. My heart rate was 160 average and slowly started coming down on the descent and just as it was looking healthy there was a little kick to bring it up again,

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Just couldn't stay with you on the downhill bits. I also think I may have gone off a little too fast, trying to get on Steen's wheel :eek: I average 298 watts for the first 3:30 then realised this was a smidge silly, so had to back off. Had a bit left in the tank for the little lump towards the end, butI figured I'd need to get a good 30 seconds on you to stand a chance on the final down section, but I on;y got about 14 or so seconds so I knew I was doomed :surrender: Great riding GW :okay:
Cheers @Whorty - you'll get your revenge soon enough on anything that goes up. Enjoyed that, just like the old days.

Top Bottom