Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
That was hard. Well done Per. I did try and hang on for a while then you managed to get a gap that I couldn't get back. After that you just pulled ahead.
Did Per and Brusgaard notice the drafting. I thought it seemed to be better as we three stayed together for a while and I did notice the wavy thing going on.

Yes, we had a nice trio - at least until that 6.2% incline where I was dropped. ^_^ With 7.8 km to go @AAAC 76C (and the lapdog) caught up with me at that 6.9% incline. I guess doing 4-4.3 wkg is not enough to keep the lead. :sad: From then on it was only a matter of time before being dropped... :sad:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Yes, we had a nice trio - at least until that 6.2% incline where I was dropped. ^_^ With 7.8 km to go @AAAC 76C (and the lapdog) caught up with me at that 6.9% incline. I guess doing 4-4.3 wkg is not enough to keep the lead. :sad: From then on it was only a matter of time before being dropped... :sad:
Waiting with baited breath for the times to show.
I have only just got in from work so I did not even get a chance to see the finale!

Great news though the 🐻 is back stage 3 completed by @Randyberlin. Great to have you back.
I'm not really back yet - 35 watt average but better every day. Used the downhill to try to keep cadence. The Beta software drops the cadence in half when you drop to a ridiculous low watts. Not a problem for anyone except a true slacker. Looking to get back to normal o Dr the next month or so. 3 weeks so far and they said most recovery takes place in first 3 months then slow gains for a year.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'm not really back yet - 35 watt average but better every day. Used the downhill to try to keep cadence. The Beta software drops the cadence in half when you drop to a ridiculous low watts. Not a problem for anyone except a true slacker. Looking to get back to normal o Dr the next month or so. 3 weeks so far and they said most recovery takes place in first 3 months then slow gains for a year.
Really hard to get high watts on a downhill unless u go mental! On the new Sim on undulating course I just keep a steady cadence on all downhills now and recover ( probably more like real life) as the gains aren't worth it.

I can honestly say I have never used any performance enhancing drugs
Once I was doing an X-Ray install in Hilo and rented a bicycle to ride after work. I stopped at an overlook parking lot and this huge guy pulled up right next to me and rolled down his window and yelled" hey what are you doing here?. Trying to sell drugs? " I explain I was just riding after work and was definitely not selling drugs. Then he asked. Want to buy some?

shimceltic

Veteran
Once I was doing an X-Ray install in Hilo and rented a bicycle to ride after work. I stopped at an overlook parking lot and this huge guy pulled up right next to me and rolled down his window and yelled" hey what are you doing here?. Trying to sell drugs? " I explain I was just riding after work and was definitely not selling drugs. Then he asked. Want to buy some?
And that's how you got involved with selling crystal meth...... 🤪

Mark68

Über Member
🤣😂😆

Top Bottom