Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lloyd62

Regular
Was out for a few days in Paris. Got on my bike yesterday, and the numbers were embarrassing. I'm not available tonight anyway, so I'll do a training ride and do Stage 4 tomorrow. Hope you all have fun.....

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I'll start tonight. I've added @AAAC 76C and my ghost and a few random others, none of our other ghosts were there, and no bots. See you later, off for a tandem ride itrw to warm up!
👍:boxing:

I wont be on, family up and pizza oven on

This gives me an idea...

Flash forward June 2021....

Mrs Shimceltic" Jimmie you have to say something. That stupid yank has been here 2 weeks and beside demanding the good coffee every morning that he ruins with cream, he gives his pizza order at 4 and demands the salad before. Plus he has ruined your bike by leaning it against the pub while you're at work and he's down there drinking. And I don't believe he is ever going to "change some dollars" and pay you back.. Please don't give him anymore money"

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
This gives me an idea...

Flash forward June 2021....

Mrs Shimceltic" Jimmie you have to say something. That stupid yank has been here 2 weeks and beside demanding the good coffee every morning that he ruins with cream, he gives his pizza order at 4 and demands the salad before. Plus he has ruined your bike by leaning it against the pub while you're at work and he's down there drinking. And I don't believe he is ever going to "change some dollars" and pay you back.. Please don't give him anymore money"

Mr Shimceltic “I know my petal, but Randy is my CycleChat pal”... :hugs:

Top Bottom