Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Sorry if I accidentally deleted you in Mark. Hope you are rejoined now as there's no sign of a join request.
I rejoined him.

BILL S

Guru
Just like the old days, chasing @BILL S and not catching him. I must get my starts down, second consecutive false start! Then you finish and get EOS from everybody who beat your ghost.

My only goal tonight was to beat you on the road Keith. I knew you were beating me on time but having you behind me really pushed me and I probably went a minute or so quicker as it was killing me. I can feel the fitness coming slowly back though so all good. I think I might even deserve tomorrow evening off.

keithaitch

Veteran
My only goal tonight was to beat you on the road Keith. I knew you were beating me on time but having you behind me really pushed me and I probably went a minute or so quicker as it was killing me. I can feel the fitness coming slowly back though so all good. I think I might even deserve tomorrow evening off.
Perhaps we've stumbled upon a new team tactic as all I wanted to do was catch you and I gave it everything but hadn't saved enough for the last little climb. Yes a beer or even two tomorrow!

Mark68

Über Member
That was hard. Well done Per. I did try and hang on for a while then you managed to get a gap that I couldn't get back. After that you just pulled ahead.
Did Per and Brusgaard notice the drafting. I thought it seemed to be better as we three stayed together for a while and I did notice the wavy thing going on.
Cracking stage though thanks Keith and all.

perswe

Über Member
Just like the old days, chasing @BILL S and not catching him. I must get my starts down, second consecutive false start! Then you finish and get EOS from everybody who beat your ghost.
I think you might not need to cut it that fine @keithaitch . You can sit on the start and do yoga for a minute or two and catch up with most of us. Anyway, good work finishing first timewise!
:thumbsup:

perswe

Über Member
That was hard. Well done Per. I did try and hang on for a while then you managed to get a gap that I couldn't get back. After that you just pulled ahead.
Did Per and Brusgaard notice the drafting. I thought it seemed to be better as we three stayed together for a while and I did notice the wavy thing going on.
Cracking stage though thanks Keith and all.
Thanks Mark! I was at the limit thinking I might have to back off when I noticed I suddenly got a gap. That renewed my spirit and I thought I’d keep up the pace a few more minutes to see if I could widen it a bit more. Feels like that stage could have gone either way.
Yes a little bit of draft was there but anything you gain I think is lost trying to match the pace. Drafting ghosts that keep a steady pace works better.

Top Bottom