Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Anything to get you off the EPO. I suspect it was behind your 100 mile, high speed average ride last summer. What was your average speed? I just remembered it was something crazy.
About 19mph. I had a caffeine shot before starting but only drank half as I was paranoid! Not had any epo recently as some beans I got from sicily took my fancy and I got another few delivered on black Friday

Shouldn't be too difficult to guess. Both Mrs GW and myself are big football fans and we never miss a home game and catch many away games. Only problem is we follow different teams - I 'm a Wolverhampton Wanderers season ticket holder, while Mrs GW is a Sheffield Wednesday season ticket holder, so we only ever go to the same game when we play each other, and then we sit in different parts of the ground. Supporting different teams has it's benefits. ^_^ ;)

Which means I won't be around for tomorrows stage as we play Liverpool tomorrow night, but I'll catch up either on Friday, as Mrs GW is off to London to watch her team play on Friday evening, or I'll do the rerun on Saturday.
I googled and your wife's team has been around since the 1860s! That's amazing.

shimceltic

Veteran
No social riding on BKOOL, this is the original racing platform!!!
Penalty for slacking will be demotion to the Big Boys team! :tongue:
The amount I've been eating I could get a transfer the big boys anyway

Top Bottom