Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm back early Saturday morning, will catch up with the rides done so far and hopefully do the 5pm stage 4 re-run. Can't wait for the pain...:ohmy:
Sure looked like great vacation....oh I mean work assignment.

Yes the storvreta route I do on my mountainbike IRL. There is a nice ancient forrest there (almost impossible to bike). Actually my profile picture is from within that storvreta forrest. Never heard of the movie. Looked it up and it turns out it was shot in Hungary. Fun fact!
That’s funny. There was a movie “the proposal “:with Sandra Bullock that was supposed to take place in Sitka but was filmed on the East coast. We still get tourists looking for the locations.

keithaitch

Veteran
Yes the storvreta route I do on my mountainbike IRL. There is a nice ancient forrest there (almost impossible to bike). Actually my profile picture is from within that storvreta forrest. Never heard of the movie. Looked it up and it turns out it was shot in Hungary. Fun fact!
Now that would be an intesting thread and insight, where or why or both is your profile picture what it is? I'll start it rolling. Mine is the top of the Aubisque, which we did last month, but i came up where we descended and because I look pretty good (I think) it was during my epic transpyrenees route and to remind me never to underestimate a climb, which I did with the Aubisque and suffered appropriately, harder I think than the Tourmalet.

Now that would be an intesting thread and insight, where or why or both is your profile picture what it is? I'll start it rolling. Mine is the top of the Aubisque, which we did last month, but i came up where we descended and because I look pretty good (I think) it was during my epic transpyrenees route and to remind me never to underestimate a climb, which I did with the Aubisque and suffered appropriately, harder I think than the Tourmalet.
Mine is along the Chillcat River in your cousins town of Haines. It's the featured ride on tour of America league this week but 2 D - my video wasn't good enough. My wife shot it with a 600mms lens.

Is it you in the picture?
My wife thinks so. . I'm just The unpaid camera assistant. The standing bear on my Bkool avatar is a young bear at the end of the road in Sitka.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Shouldn't be too difficult to guess. Both Mrs GW and myself are big football fans and we never miss a home game and catch many away games. Only problem is we follow different teams - I 'm a Wolverhampton Wanderers season ticket holder, while Mrs GW is a Sheffield Wednesday season ticket holder, so we only ever go to the same game when we play each other, and then we sit in different parts of the ground. Supporting different teams has it's benefits. ^_^ ;)

Which means I won't be around for tomorrows stage as we play Liverpool tomorrow night, but I'll catch up either on Friday, as Mrs GW is off to London to watch her team play on Friday evening, or I'll do the rerun on Saturday.

Top Bottom