Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
I thought I'd do the 2nd stage 1st to get it out of the way, afterwards started the 1st stage but my legs were shot so abandoned it, will have another go tomorrow, good luck with the rides @Boredman.
Lasagne calling now - damn those pizzas and steaks look good @shimceltic
Great effort @AndyMacca. Yes those two stages back to back would be too much for anybody. Great though that you and @Bored Man are putting in the effort to get them done even though you've been away, true Chaingangers, kudos.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Great effort @AndyMacca. Yes those two stages back to back would be too much for anybody. Great though that you and @Bored Man are putting in the effort to get them done even though you've been away, true Chaingangers, kudos.

Team up with @Rod McG as he HAS to do stage 1, if you do it 🙂

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
The next Bkool update cant come quick enough for me.. I just hope that it is my trainer and not me.. :wacko:. Tried so hard again today to cycle with @Goldwolfie ghost on CG Stage 4 but just got absolutely smashed. Every slight decline, he shot off, and I couldn’t manage to claw it back on the inclines. On Stage 3 I clearly beat a number of ghosts however it appears I am almost a minute down on them.. :eek:

It’s spoiling it a little for me but as I say, I won’t know until the next update.. if it is me, then maybe it’s time for an ebike or a variable speed black n decker. I don’t feel any less fitter than usual.. perhaps I’ve been fuelled on magic fairy dust for the past 4 years?

:surrender:

shimceltic

Veteran
The next Bkool update cant come quick enough for me.. I just hope that it is my trainer and not me.. :wacko:. Tried so hard again today to cycle with @Goldwolfie ghost on CG Stage 4 but just got absolutely smashed. Every slight decline, he shot off, and I couldn’t manage to claw it back on the inclines. On Stage 3 I clearly beat a number of ghosts however it appears I am almost a minute down on them.. :eek:

It’s spoiling it a little for me but as I say, I won’t know until the next update.. if it is me, then maybe it’s time for an ebike or a variable speed black n decker. I don’t feel any less fitter than usual.. perhaps I’ve been fuelled on magic fairy dust for the past 4 years?

It is definitely harder to maintain high watts and I'm miles down on when I 1st got the sim, the last update did that.

keithaitch

Veteran

The ghosts are all over the place at the moment. I've beaten various ghosts only to be over a minute slower in reality. I don't know when they are going to release the new update but I've noticed the gradient changes are quicker, no more having to try to judge where in this section is going to change from the previous one!

Goldwolfie

Veteran

Hopefully the new update will sort things out. I thought we would be pretty even on stage 4, as you easily burn me on inclines, as per stage 2, and my weight generally gives me the advantage on downhills like stage 3.
On my stage 4 ride, with it's ups and downs, I would crest an incline at about 230 watts, and without easing back my watts would drop down to about 80, and it would take quite some time for me to get my watts back up on the the subsequent decline.
Any way it's all good exercise and I definitely feel the benefits.

keithaitch

Veteran
Pressure now on @AndyMacca and his stage 1 attempt 23:15 and the big boys take it....you can do it andy ! or 29:59 to beat @shimceltic and take 7th place.
Just done it, so that's the pressure off me!

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
@keithaitch
This caught me out a bit.
Stage 4 results and I have been listed above you................. but shown correctly as third

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126_180251_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126_180251_com.android.chrome.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom