Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
New beta version. Slight change to the drafting graphic, you now enter the drafting box when the effect kicks in. The graphic shows when you are within 25m of somebody but the effect unfortunately still only kicks in when you are 5m from somebody making it hard to moderate your speed as you approach them and not over shoot. That said I was trying to draft a spurrer ghost and they aren't the friendliest of riding companions, the lapdogs on my second ridre where much easier to stay with, nice friendly dogs! Also it seems it doesn't work for actual ghosts rather than bkool ghosts but presumably does for real riders. @Boredman the change of gradient is as good as they can get it, pretty much instantaneous so hopefully it will solve your problems.
Nothing will solve his 'problems'! :laugh:

perswe

Über Member
:laugh: Just when you thought it couldn’t get more silly. In the Bkool poster event the winter Cup, on stage 8 the legendary Pep vs Will battle continues. Now they are pushing each other over 25w/kg and speeds uphill at 70+ kms/h. :hyper:
Brilliant! I remember when we were complaining about the 8-10 w/kg range. So, who get to the 2000 watts avg first?:bravo:

keithaitch

Veteran
:laugh: Just when you thought it couldn’t get more silly. In the Bkool poster event the winter Cup, on stage 8 the legendary Pep vs Will battle continues. Now they are pushing each other over 25w/kg and speeds uphill at 70+ kms/h. :hyper:
Brilliant! I remember when we were complaining about the 8-10 w/kg range. So, who get to the 2000 watts avg first?:bravo:
Yes, I saw that and realized the speed must have been ridiculous but couldn't find a way to look at Pep's actual stats. Do you think he has his car rigged up to the trainer? I am currently declining a request from ac/DC to join the league as his figures are similarly stupid. Btw I'm on page one in the winter cup waiting for you to arrive with fresh water bottles the one I have is getting pretty low.

keithaitch

Veteran
So January is over hope we all managed to burn off most of the Christmas cake and will be back to our best!? for February's league which starts tomorrow. Here's a link to January's newsletter.
https://s.docworkspace.com/d/AHAJaUDpxq8aw9ah7ZGdFA
I'll be travelling tomorrow evening so won't be able to start the session, I might do it in the morning to provide a ghost, but will be around to start it on Saturday.

So January is over hope we all managed to burn off most of the Christmas cake and will be back to our best!? for February's league which starts tomorrow. Here's a link to January's newsletter.
I'll be travelling tomorrow evening so won't be able to start the session, I might do it in the morning to provide a ghost, but will be around to start it on Saturday.
Great newsletter Keith. I'm wondering who did the pizza judging? I'm fully qualified if needed in the future.

Last edited:
Haters are gonna hate. If like me, you took second in a cup race you'd know there's a lot of jealousy out there. Look at those stats. I just know how to get way more speed out of fewer watts per pound. Notice I'm ahead of @BILL S and Pep.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200128-201450.png
    Screenshot_20200128-201450.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Haters are gonna hate. If like me, you took second in a cup race you'd know there's a lot of jealousy out there. Look at those stats. I just know how to get way more speed out of fewer watts per pound. Notice I'm ahead of @BILL S and Pep.
Ahhhh 2015! Them were the days Randy. Winter Cups, Summer Cups, Handicap, Chaingang & Mountain Goats. We had our rightful places at the front of those leagues until the haters got to bkool and had the algorithm turned against us. Most of the haters then left for the darkside leaving us at the back in an upside down world. :sad:

shimceltic

Veteran
I don't mind any admin duties as I spend lots of time on my phone and pop in here quite regularly.

Mark68

Über Member
Good evening,

Keith, you do write a good newsletter. Thanks for all the time and hard work you must put into all this.

Ok I must try harder with the pizza, but my oven is rubbish, but a good workman never blames his tools eh. How about my Yorkshire puds. I would be upset if I couldn't make decent YP's being a Yorkshire man. Found my other pizza piccy from last sat for approval from Shim'.

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_193804254.jpg
    IMG_20200125_193804254.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20200126_174000206.jpg
    IMG_20200126_174000206.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 3

shimceltic

Veteran
Good evening,

Keith, you do write a good newsletter. Thanks for all the time and hard work you must put into all this.

Ok I must try harder with the pizza, but my oven is rubbish, but a good workman never blames his tools eh. How about my Yorkshire puds. I would be upset if I couldn't make decent YP's being a Yorkshire man. Found my other pizza piccy from last sat for approval from Shim'.
Yorkies spot on. Pizza needs some cornicione but so long as it tastes good who cares!!! 🍕🍻🚲

Mark68

Über Member
Ok will try next time with the cornicione. Yes it was really nice as was the garlic bread. I must confess I did eat far too much and had trouble getting to sleep that evening.
Just found tomorrows stage.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Good evening,

Them there puddings are making me a little home sick... :notworthy:

Top Bottom