Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

Thought you would have made lots of ground up in the 2nd half of the race.
@microkid must have had helium in his tyres for the climbs! I just couldn't keep any speed on the downhill compared to everyone else
Me? Helium? Climbs? Man, this almost killed me ... again. I really hate the short decents and climbs.... My heart rate went through the roof...

1580410577482.png

shimceltic

Veteran
Nope. Wasn't going to happen tonight. I'm feeling quite rough. Probably shouldn't have raced tonight, but bike was calling. I did see the stage earlier and thought downhill loose time then hopefully try and claw some back in the latter stages. Didn't happen.
Per, Brusgaard and I were a decent trio for a while then I started to loose ground and they just pulled away.
Anyone thought drafting was improving?
Think that's just on the Beta, we are still using the current sim

BILL S

Guru
Nope. Wasn't going to happen tonight. I'm feeling quite rough. Probably shouldn't have raced tonight, but bike was calling. I did see the stage earlier and thought downhill loose time then hopefully try and claw some back in the latter stages. Didn't happen.
Per, Brusgaard and I were a decent trio for a while then I started to loose ground and they just pulled away.
That nearly killed me too. But yes, I felt the drafting working better but maybe I just imagined it. Heart rate went through the roof and I collapsed at the end. Even worse than last week's race.

shimceltic

Veteran
Looks like someone has a nice MSI laptop and Proteus mouse.
Hmm I have one of them mice also! How can you see that?

Mark68

Über Member
That nearly killed me too. But yes, I felt the drafting working better but maybe I just imagined it. Heart rate went through the roof and I collapsed at the end. Even worse than last week's race.
Yes sounds like we all suffered. I stopped pedaling and put my forehead on the stem shut my eyes and nearly fell asleep.

perswe

Über Member
There is a little bit of drafting, but not great. More overshooting than actual drafting.

Top Bottom