Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMacca

I'm all caught up for January, managed 29mins 18 secs but might as well be a million miles off the time needed for a big-boy victory.

Next month it'll be closer!!!:gun: :laugh:

In prep for next month I'm just wondering if you have recovered enough from your injuries @Del C and @Randyberlin to be considered for the team competition. Also, @Breedon will you be active in the league in February? No pressure on anybody, just so I can set up competitive teams.
Not me for next month. This recovery is way slower than I expected. It’s all neurological but have also lost tons of muscle.

Del C

Veteran
In prep for next month I'm just wondering if you have recovered enough from your injuries @Del C and @Randyberlin to be considered for the team competition. Also, @Breedon will you be active in the league in February? No pressure on anybody, just so I can set up competitive teams.
I posted and update on the Zwift splinter thread. I meant to copy here but forgot. Sorry for that.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/zwift-bkool-splitter-chat.215190/post-5861001

As you can see, I’m still waiting to hear from the cardiologist to confirm the final outcome, but my reading is that things are looking positive.

I’m not riding flat out, but I’ve stepped things up. I’m still not riding in Zwift races, but I’ve been working quite hard in group rides,

So, I suppose the equivalent in Bkool would be to ride the league stages, but stay out of the team competition until I’ve seen the cardiologist.

If people are happy for me to ride in the team and accept that I won’t be giving it 100%, then maybe you could add me back in.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I posted and update on the Zwift splinter thread. I meant to copy here but forgot. Sorry for that.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/zwift-bkool-splitter-chat.215190/post-5861001

As you can see, I’m still waiting to hear from the cardiologist to confirm the final outcome, but my reading is that things are looking positive.

I’m not riding flat out, but I’ve stepped things up. I’m still not riding in Zwift races, but I’ve been working quite hard in group rides,

So, I suppose the equivalent in Bkool would be to ride the league stages, but stay out of the team competition until I’ve seen the cardiologist.

If people are happy for me to ride in the team and accept that I won’t be giving it 100%, then maybe you could add me back in.

Plenty of room at the back Sir. :hugs:

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
New beta version. Slight change to the drafting graphic, you now enter the drafting box when the effect kicks in. The graphic shows when you are within 25m of somebody but the effect unfortunately still only kicks in when you are 5m from somebody making it hard to moderate your speed as you approach them and not over shoot. That said I was trying to draft a spurrer ghost and they aren't the friendliest of riding companions, the lapdogs on my second ridre where much easier to stay with, nice friendly dogs! Also it seems it doesn't work for actual ghosts rather than bkool ghosts but presumably does for real riders. @Boredman the change of gradient is as good as they can get it, pretty much instantaneous so hopefully it will solve your problems.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
New beta version. Slight change to the drafting graphic, you now enter the drafting box when the effect kicks in. The graphic shows when you are within 25m of somebody but the effect unfortunately still only kicks in when you are 5m from somebody making it hard to moderate your speed as you approach them and not over shoot. That said I was trying to draft a spurrer ghost and they aren't the friendliest of riding companions, the lapdogs on my second ridre where much easier to stay with, nice friendly dogs! Also it seems it doesn't work for actual ghosts rather than bkool ghosts but presumably does for real riders. @Boredman the change of gradient is as good as they can get it, pretty much instantaneous so hopefully it will solve your problems.

Thank you Sir Keithy

Top Bottom