Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi folks, I hope you’re all fine..

Just a short note to inform those amongst you who cycle in the Tour CycleChat Group, that I am not renewing my subscription right now (due this week). I am not using it at all much these days however, will probably return later in the year with a new Tour.

Keep in touch with yourselves

Jim

Now I picture you roaming the highlands with a muted bagpipe playing softly in the background with a far away look. In reality probably injecting knotweed canes...
Will miss you on the bike but wait for your return in the fall.

keithaitch

Veteran
Now I picture you roaming the highlands with a muted bagpipe playing softly in the background with a far away look. In reality probably injecting knotweed canes...
Will miss you on the bike but wait for your return in the fall.
Words like the bard, couldn't have put it better.

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Well I won't be firing out of the blocks and trying to keep 100rpm... 80 rpm should do
Ok I'm with you then :thumbsup:

keithaitch

Veteran
Ok I'm with you then :thumbsup:
Looks like the grupetto has formed even before the off. I'll happily try to work together and let the big boys hammer down at stupid speeds. I think we worked together quite well on this one last time @BILL S and a third wheel will be most welcome @shimceltic. I'll try to come to the front whenever the gradient eases or, God forbid, i seem to remember it actually climbs a little towards the end.

BILL S

Guru
Looks like the grupetto has formed even before the off. I'll happily try to work together and let the big boys hammer down at stupid speeds. I think we worked together quite well on this one last time @BILL S and a third wheel will be most welcome @shimceltic. I'll try to come to the front whenever the gradient eases or, God forbid, i seem to remember it actually climbs a little towards the end.
sounds good Keith.

Be afraid... be very afraid...

Unless there is uphill at the end.

0F49F7DC-67A5-4246-ABCE-9CA61755E5EA.png

Top Bottom