Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Well done Wolfe and Macca you smashed it. Probably Keith up there somewhere

I was just going to leave and rejoin and suddenly it started. Don't know what went wrong but I couldn't see you Keith.
I lost my chain with 12 km to go and couldn't get it back for about a year😠 lost a load of time.
Well done Ian ( was it you ) it's still a bit blurry for me. You caught me and I was just holding on.
I think we both must have been on the limit with the last km to go I started to move my tacx could feel iit bounce a little bit.
And my heart rate went through the roof. Just got it back now 181 BPM I think I saw on the screen. Highest it's been since my 20s.

Don't think I will do that one again.
Don't worry its the reverse up hill next week

Mark68

Ãœber Member
Don't worry its the reverse up hill next week
DOH😫🤢 not 35km I hope

Mark68

Ãœber Member
Sorry if you're vegetarian or vegan but here's my tea. Sirloin steak rare to medium, air fry chips, onions, egg, spinach and coriander salad mmmm

Attachments

• IMG_20200604_205852038.jpg
    IMG_20200604_205852038.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 2

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Thanks, I pushed so hard to catch Wolfie, got to 12m behind but just blew up and had to cool off for most of the rest of the ride didn't manage 180 but hit 176BPM.
View attachment 527506
Well done @Goldwolfie :notworthy:
Thanks Andy - I thought that slight uphill bit would do for me, as I was well cooked at that point. You certainly kept me going right to the end.
At my age, I always keep below 155BPM and averaged 132BPM last night, so weight has it's advantages at times.

Mark68

Ãœber Member
I'm doing a ride now because I can't do tonight. Anyone else

shimceltic

Veteran
I'm going to try again tonight not sure how hard I'll push though as foolishly I've signed up for this climb on Rouvy tomorrow 10AM UKT https://my.rouvy.com/onlinerace/live/27084 full HD race with 385 participants so far allegedly including Nibali, anyone else fancy it?
THE 2020 GRANFONDO STELVIO SANTINI 1st
Looks good. Is it free?
I might come in tonight, managed to change inner tube and get some air in the tyre!

Mark68

Ãœber Member
I'm going to try again tonight not sure how hard I'll push though as foolishly I've signed up for this climb on Rouvy tomorrow 10AM UKT https://my.rouvy.com/onlinerace/live/27084 full HD race with 385 participants so far allegedly including Nibali, anyone else fancy it?
I was thinking about joining in but not sure. My legs were really tired today So think I'll give it a miss

keithaitch

Veteran
I'll be out in the real world, unless it's raining. Afternoon social on brvr.

AndyMacca

Looks good. Is it free?
I might come in tonight, managed to change inner tube and get some air in the tyre!
There was a free trial on Rouvy (14days) if you haven't already used it up, I'm not sure if mine's expired yet will check later, I will sign up for a month anyway just to check it out. Apparently they're working on drafting and Ant+ compatibility so it's being developed still. - I've no plans to split though.

shimceltic

Veteran
There was a free trial on Rouvy (14days) if you haven't already used it up, I'm not sure if mine's expired yet will check later, I will sign up for a month anyway just to check it out. Apparently they're working on drafting and Ant+ compatibility so it's being developed still. - I've no plans to split though.
Not sure it's compatible with smart pro 2 I'll look into it

Top Bottom