Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No mushrooms, no peas.
Sorry 🙏
This was the second story about British breakfasts that made us news in a week. The first one said you don't eat white eggs. That's pretty much all we have here. I sure did love the full breakfasts. The best one was in Skegness with 2 full plates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200606-132425.png
    Screenshot_20200606-132425.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 4

shimceltic

Veteran
Without causing arguments with other uk riders I'd happily accept on a breakfast...
Bacon, sausage ( square or link) Black pudding, white pudding, haggis, mushrooms, Tomatoes, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached) bubble / hash browns, fried bread, potatoe scone, soda bread and a glass of milk!

AndyMacca

Not sure it's compatible with smart pro 2 I'll look into it
Yes, the Smart Pro 2 is in their list of compatible trainers.

Annoyingly for me despite them using the Wattbike logo on their home page they don't support it. Which is weird as I started a ride a couple of weeks ago just to make sure it connected and it was fine. Today though it wouldn't work and doesnt appear in their list of supported trainers so I guess that's the end of Rouvy, shame as it looks ok. Might try again on another OS.

shimceltic

Veteran
Yes, the Smart Pro 2 is in their list of compatible trainers.

Annoyingly for me despite them using the Wattbike logo on their home page they don't support it. Which is weird as I started a ride a couple of weeks ago just to make sure it connected and it was fine. Today though it wouldn't work and doesnt appear in their list of supported trainers so I guess that's the end of Rouvy, shame as it looks ok. Might try again on another OS.
I tried last night but the resistance never changed... I'll wait for the ant connection

Top Bottom