Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Is that a real world ride? Pep not as fast outside!
Yes real world, but in other segments he's right up there with the best, this i got a new pr today and I was giving it 110%
1591638450837.png

Mark68

Über Member
Without causing arguments with other uk riders I'd happily accept on a breakfast...
Bacon, sausage ( square or link) Black pudding, white pudding, haggis, mushrooms, Tomatoes, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached) bubble / hash browns, fried bread, potatoe scone, soda bread and a glass of milk!
I think you forgot cereals first ,orange juice and toast then tea then coffee to finish. How about croissants or pan au chocolate and sliced meats from the deli counter?

No peas for me though

shimceltic

Veteran
I think you forgot cereals first ,orange juice and toast then tea then coffee to finish. How about croissants or pan au chocolate and sliced meats from the deli counter?

No peas for me though
I wouldn't have the fry up before cycling, just on a rest day! I'd give up bacon and sausage for deli meats and cheese

Mark68

Über Member
Has anyone had a go at uploading some real world video rides recently? how did you get on? I had a go yesterday with an old ride I did and imported the gps data. I did upload it last night, but I am sure it will be denied like last time.
Did another ride today with my edge 820 and virb . The good thing with those two is that when I start recording with the edge it automatically sets of the virb camera so I will have another go later and see what happens to that one.

Mark68

Über Member
I wouldn't have the fry up before cycling, just on a rest day! I'd give up bacon and sausage for deli meats and cheese
When I used to live in at a hotel many moons ago on my day off I would have a massive full English with about 4 slices of toast, triple bacon and sausages and everything else. Then go out cycling with my double packed lunch. Couldn't do that now though

shimceltic

Veteran
Has anyone had a go at uploading some real world video rides recently? how did you get on? I had a go yesterday with an old ride I did and imported the gps data. I did upload it last night, but I am sure it will be denied like last time.
Did another ride today with my edge 820 and virb . The good thing with those two is that when I start recording with the edge it automatically sets of the virb camera so I will have another go later and see what happens to that one.
I had a quick go with my gopro but the software wasn't very good and I need to have a proper play

When I used to live in at a hotel many moons ago on my day off I would have a massive full English with about 4 slices of toast, triple bacon and sausages and everything else. Then go out cycling with my double packed lunch. Couldn't do that now though
Full breakfast every chance I got. It was the best thing - Other than Scones with clotted cream... why don’t all of you weigh 600 pounds?

Anyone else having to exit and restart program to send the ride? Not a big problem. I’m running both Beta and regular versions and going between them.

Edit: keep forgetting to re pair heart monitor

Edit edit: worked perfectly today.

Last edited:

AndyMacca

Is it an constantly changing profile? I'll be last!
1591890163719.png

Looking at @keithaitch 's ride looks quite friendly although it says 52mins which scares me. That's past the hour for regular humans.

Sneezing all day yesterday has left me with a sore throat and a sexy voice, unless Barry White impersonators get an advantage I'll also be vying for last place. :laugh: My aim is just a Z2/Z3 marker to smash on Sat.

Top Bottom