Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Me neither and I've logged in twice
Just go when he does I suppose!

shimceltic

Veteran
Sorry for bailing, struggling on the turbo at the moment with my thigh, it's a massive effort even on the downhill... Meet to change my inner tube so I can pump the tyre up and hopefully that will make some difference

BKIain

I thought you would go with me after we caught @Mark68 but when you didn't and I got a gap I had to hope you were both as tired as me to work together to pull me back. Good work on the middle though we worked well together.
Ah it was you, I got the drafting icon and I could see you were close from the profile but you weren't showing on my leaderboard.

Mark68

Über Member
Well done Wolfe and Macca you smashed it. Probably Keith up there somewhere

I was just going to leave and rejoin and suddenly it started. Don't know what went wrong but I couldn't see you Keith.
I lost my chain with 12 km to go and couldn't get it back for about a year😠 lost a load of time.
Well done Ian ( was it you ) it's still a bit blurry for me. You caught me and I was just holding on.
I think we both must have been on the limit with the last km to go I started to move my tacx could feel iit bounce a little bit.
And my heart rate went through the roof. Just got it back now 181 BPM I think I saw on the screen. Highest it's been since my 20s.

Don't think I will do that one again.

Top Bottom