Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got to admit that I missed yesterday as I was glued to the box watching the battle for yellow in the race of truth.

It was unfortunate for the metronomic Roglic, who has looked unbeatable since the day in the crosswinds appeared to have a bad day on the day that normally belongs to him.
That said young Podgy Car rode a blinder and destroyed everyone else.
I saw an article that Landa used an oversized jockey wheel on his rear derailleur that used a grease that was only good for 30km, but reduced friction by 3%. I'm going to try to find the same stuff, then look out @Bored Man and @Goldwolfie .

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mi...-pulley-wheels-for-tour-de-france-time-trial/

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I took a bit of time out of you on stage 3 GW but I think I’m going to have to do CGS2 again and see if I can best that time too. No way I can compete with you on CGS4. I need to try get some time in the bank. Tired now - dawg tired 😓

PS. Big Up Josh Quigley 🚴‍♀️👊

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch or @BILL S

Hey you admins I set up an account to try to lure the splitters back. Can you allow the account in the league? The name is splittersback . The first test will hopefully be @theboxers .
Great work @Randyberlin. Account approved let's see if we can get some old friends back, the league certainly seems to be becoming active again, best get next month's organized.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Was working late tonite.
Working from home.
A least I realise the time now as I know its time to stop when I can't see the keys on the keyboard.
Got to admit the concept of getting a half hours very uncomfortable heartburn is putting me off.
Didn't bother me when it was once every few months but 50% of the time is no fun.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'll be with you, a two up suits me fine, if i can catch up with after my perennial slow start!
I'll be glad to average about 200w....

Top Bottom