Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
I'm not gonna do this again on Saturday, so somebody else start. If anyone want to ride it of course...
Thx for starting tonight, I was disappointed too that nobody else showed up. Blame it on the good weather that isn't going to last. Enjoy it while you can guys, the pain will still be here.

keithaitch

Veteran
I won't be there tonight, so somebody else will need to start it. It's rainy here, perfect for the trainer, but my stoker wants to put the tandem on the trainer and that climb would kill at least one of us, and my money would be on me doing the bucket kicking!

keithaitch

Veteran
Sorry looks like I've got technical problems, nothing linking to the app.
Nice ride @Goldwolfie it¡s been approved. Thx for trying to start it, much appreciated.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Initially couldn't get anything to pair. The garage is currently full waiting, for the Heart Foundation to pick up our old 3 piece suite. Of course the socket is behind the sofa, I eventually got everything sorted by 1715 and completed the ride, so at least it's out of the way.

@Bored Man - I think I'll let you have my ghost for company tomorrow, as I struggle to complete the climbs once a month, never mind twice in two days.

Hopefully I'll have more room to stretch on Thursday night.

1600545075533_1600545062890_IMG_1187.JPG

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Initially couldn't get anything to pair. The garage is currently full waiting, for the Heart Foundation to pick up our old 3 piece suite. Of course the socket is behind the sofa, I eventually got everything sorted by 1715 and completed the ride, so at least it's out of the way.

@Bored Man - I think I'll let you have my ghost for company tomorrow, as I struggle to complete the climbs once a month, never mind twice in two days.

Hopefully I'll have more room to stretch on Thursday night.

View attachment 548094

All being well GW, I’ll attempt to hold your wheel this afternoon 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Got to admit that I missed yesterday as I was glued to the box watching the battle for yellow in the race of truth.

It was unfortunate for the metronomic Roglic, who has looked unbeatable since the day in the crosswinds appeared to have a bad day on the day that normally belongs to him.
That said young Podgy Car rode a blinder and destroyed everyone else.

Big Toms face said it all. Sure it wasn’t cos Roglic had failed - More Podacar had done him by 1:20.. As for Podacar, he looked like his mum had just come home and found the cookie jar half empty..

AndyMacca

Apologies for missing two races, I've been away for a week and after 189 consecutive days of cycling (mostly indoors to be fair) it was a good break for my legs and I had hoped to shift some ongoing knee niggles. In reality though what happened to me is as the constant muscle pain faded a whole raft of other niggles started to emerge.:rolleyes: I guess this is the same for everyone but I'm looking forward to catching up on the missed races and getting the natural pain killers flowing again.:rofl: Hmmm maybe I'll regret that statement later...

keithaitch

Veteran
Apologies for missing two races, I've been away for a week and after 189 consecutive days of cycling (mostly indoors to be fair) it was a good break for my legs and I had hoped to shift some ongoing knee niggles. In reality though what happened to me is as the constant muscle pain faded a whole raft of other niggles started to emerge.:rolleyes: I guess this is the same for everyone but I'm looking forward to catching up on the missed races and getting the natural pain killers flowing again.:rofl: Hmmm maybe I'll regret that statement later...
happy to supply the pain....no need to apologise but you have been missed. Impressive number of consecutive days. I'll take it as a challenge!

Top Bottom