Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'm assuming @Brusgaard is performing his usual Thursday starter role this evening

I think @shimceltic should have the honourable task tonight, as he missed the last 2 weeks‘ sessions.

shimceltic

Veteran
My last 2 starts has only seen 2 CC participants, including me. So I must be doing something wrong. You go ahead, and we’ll see laugh at you later, if you mess it up. :laugh:
What stage is it and are we putting passwords still? Actually the celtic game kicks off at 6 so I'll be busy watching that... To much to start the race also so please Mr Brusgaard 🙏

Brusgaard

Über Guru
What stage is it and are we putting passwords still? Actually the celtic game kicks off at 6 so I'll be busy watching that... To much to start the race also so please Mr Brusgaard 🙏

Passwords were only used in the handicap races. I would rather do some warmup on Zwift than sit around in BSIM. Previously the warmup distance/time counted towards your Strava etc., but since an update only the time spent during the race is used. Tonight that is 15 minutes of warmup/cool down and 14-16 minutes of racing. The 15 minutes will not be recorded on Strava, unless I use the data from my Garmin, which in turn have no GPS data.

Last edited:
@AAAC 76C ,
This is just short enough you'll have a minute or two before the acid reflux hits.Oh it's worth long term suffering.

Top Bottom