Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Stage 4 a downhill 100 rpm 180hr for 30 mins session?
37 minutes for some of us!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Ooooooooo, @Brusgaard in fourth place overall , huge effort tonight, can't see anybody reducing that on stage 4. Now @berty bassett where do i find the 31 seconds? Do i have to do stage 2 again? If i do it again before Thursday will you promise to stop for a coffee on the descent of ventoux to reward my suffering?
I don’t know what bkool does now but it always used to have me act like a feather waiting for the breeze to float me downhill - I can only hope you are in the same boat 😁 and talking of boats , I will be trying my best to be a barnacle on your back wheel 👍

keithaitch

Veteran
I don’t know what bkool does now but it always used to have me act like a feather waiting for the breeze to float me downhill - I can only hope you are in the same boat 😁 and talking of boats , I will be trying my best to be a barnacle on your back wheel 👍
Yes we lightweights need to do what we can and work together to try to offset the effects of gravity!

keithaitch

Veteran
Oops I was 24 hours late to the nairo ride
But you put the hammer down and caught them... No?

keithaitch

Veteran
Sunday afternoon, planning the week's rides. Big one in the real world tomorrow, looking to move up one place out of 332 and take the age group Kom on the most beautiful 23km 1000m climb. I have a super domestique to help me, then I return the favor on the second climb of the day. Tuesday = handicap, Thursday and Saturday=league. I see there is a group ride for stage 3 of the fietssports on Wednesday at 18:00 and 19:00 on
course anybody ride Wednesday if you'd like to try another TTT @berty bassett and @AndyMacca, and of course anybody else. If we do it in a group ride then if one of us gets dropped, I'm looking at me! Then there will be others around to draft onto.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Sunday afternoon, planning the week's rides. Big one in the real world tomorrow, looking to move up one place out of 332 and take the age group Kom on the most beautiful 23km 1000m climb. I have a super domestique to help me, then I return the favor on the second climb of the day. Tuesday = handicap, Thursday and Saturday=league. I see there is a group ride for stage 3 of the fietssports on Wednesday at 18:00 and 19:00 on
course anybody ride Wednesday if you'd like to try another TTT @berty bassett and @AndyMacca, and of course anybody else. If we do it in a group ride then if one of us gets dropped, I'm looking at me! Then there will be others around to draft onto.
It's hard. The 1st 16km and last 8km take about the same time.

inesfra

126905574_1410113869333523_8249991824715646825_o.jpg

Good morning.
My friend AndC79 and I have created a Championship for the Christmas period; to try to virtually spend the Christmas period together and to try to alleviate the discomforts of the pandemic.
Anyone of you who wants to go for a ride in Italy is welcome. We have recently tried our hand at creating a Championship in Bkool; but we have already experienced the difficulties deriving from a truly bizarre system of creating and researching paths ...
For the moment, we have not yet set any scheduled dates and times to run the races all together. For now, we have chosen to let the stages go through freely, when desired, over the scheduled period. So, on days when you are not busy with your Cyclechat Championship, if you wish, you could go through these stages as training.
Good rides and good evening.

https://my.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualLeagueClassification/5835

JuhaL

Guru
After a long time i have start to ride on Bkool. Today i ride Casa de Campo 39km long route with 400m elevation. Have to say it was much harder to ride that course with Elite Drivo 2 than compare to Bkool Pro1 trainer. I also noticed slope reduction slide bar as well in a settings, is that possible to use only when i do solo ride?.

shimceltic

Veteran
View attachment 559550
Good morning.
My friend AndC79 and I have created a Championship for the Christmas period; to try to virtually spend the Christmas period together and to try to alleviate the discomforts of the pandemic.
Anyone of you who wants to go for a ride in Italy is welcome. We have recently tried our hand at creating a Championship in Bkool; but we have already experienced the difficulties deriving from a truly bizarre system of creating and researching paths ...
For the moment, we have not yet set any scheduled dates and times to run the races all together. For now, we have chosen to let the stages go through freely, when desired, over the scheduled period. So, on days when you are not busy with your Cyclechat Championship, if you wish, you could go through these stages as training.
Good rides and good evening.

https://my.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualLeagueClassification/5835
I've requested to join. It sure how many stages I'll manage but can't pass up on the offer to ride in Italy 🇮🇹

Top Bottom