Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I ride 2hrs on Zwift today, i tried to take easier today. Some major outage is occurred on Strava, only first ride is appeared on Strava. Need to upload second ride manually if it doesn't appear automatically later.
I thought it was just my internet being slow. Its a holiday here so maybe everyone is looking at their Strava.

Edit. Join the downhill Bkool race today!

shimceltic

Veteran
I have someone looking at my house at 630pm so can't make the ride. Was thinking of letting my other half show them round and I could wave from the garage in a sweaty mess but decided probably not the best idea.

keithaitch

Veteran
I have someone looking at my house at 630pm so can't make the ride. Was thinking of letting my other half show them round and I could wave from the garage in a sweaty mess but decided probably not the best idea.
Depending on your set up could be a good selling point, we'll let you lead the race of that would clinch the deal. I say we'll let you, I'll be miles behind in a private race with @berty bassett. Incidentally, in the big ring challenge I rode up ventoux this morning and now I'm going to ride down, not sure which will be more painful, the hour and a half getting up or the 40 minutes going down!

Barbes66

Über Member
Borrowed a chainring from Graeme Obree - I'm in!

Top Bottom