Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
And a trip to the Canary Islands.
Shhhhhh

perswe

Über Member
Well done @perswe - I couldn't get away, as I knew I'd need a bit of a gap before the final sprint. We must have been shifting, as I beat my June attempt by 18 seconds.
Thanks @Goldwolfie ! I was waiting for someone to make a move and thought it might be you or @Brusgaard so a threw it all in to see what would happen, and it seems I timed it perfectly...but that was more luck than skills... Happy to stay with the bunch all the way! Actually anything above 8-9% downhill and I'm all out of gears...but the wahoo is indeed more stable than the pro

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Whoo - Whoo!😀😀😀✌️✌️✌️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201126_224724_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126_224724_com.android.chrome.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9

keithaitch

Veteran
Tonights zoombar beer - 'Duette' - absolute shocker (50th Bday present from colleagues)
Yes, why not, there's a few places that can change around. Let me know if you need a domestique tomorrow but I might be swerving around a bit.
I don't think any of us could do stages 1or 3 any faster, stage 2 would need fresh climbing legs and they are tired and stage 4 is just hell,so I'll stick rather than twisting!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Thinking I am going to have a go at stage 2 ( the hill ) later today if no one minds
Think it’s the only one where I stand any chance of clawing a bit of time

Top Bottom