Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
I might do some rides as well if my request join to chaingang will approved.

Last edited:
Oh @AndyMacca , how about stopping by the testing tent. Not accepting the results.
8F24189B-ABDC-43B1-806F-AFBEEE3CFDF0.jpeg

AndyMacca

Oh @AndyMacca , how about stopping by the testing tent. Not accepting the results. View attachment 560631
Despite crushing the start I couldn't seem to get my timing right with the lead group and they shot past me. I was hoping to get back to you quick enough to fend Dirk off but on descent with no brakes it was near impossible despite 10w for quite a while. Still we managed a bit of drafting.
Did I finish before you? I thought that 50% would stop me dead.
Cool picture, looks like your graphics settings are higher than mine, I've got a graphics card doing nothing I should really put it in that PC.

keithaitch

Veteran
As November draws to a close the December league has been published. Having heard the general consensus that a long uphill does not make for either a fun stage, nor a fair one this month there is no long uphill, sigh of relief from all, but a couple of rolling stages with quite a bit of climbing. Hope you all like it? and look forward to seeing you next month.

Despite crushing the start I couldn't seem to get my timing right with the lead group and they shot past me. I was hoping to get back to you quick enough to fend Dirk off but on descent with no brakes it was near impossible despite 10w for quite a while. Still we managed a bit of drafting.
Did I finish before you? I thought that 50% would stop me dead.
Cool picture, looks like your graphics settings are higher than mine, I've got a graphics card doing nothing I should really put it in that PC.
I thought you beat me at the line, but it shows us tied. The lesson is, on this ride fitness vs fatness is a wash. I jumped the gun in the start and wasn't watching the screen for the first 30 seconds and was extremely mad st myself when I looked up from my handlebars to see I was still on the starting line. I'm just using an old mini mac with the HDMI output to a cheap TV.
Thanks for the drafting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-101423.png
    Screenshot_20201128-101423.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 7

berty bassett

Legendary Member
As November draws to a close the December league has been published. Having heard the general consensus that a long uphill does not make for either a fun stage, nor a fair one this month there is no long uphill, sigh of relief from all, but a couple of rolling stages with quite a bit of climbing. Hope you all like it? and look forward to seeing you next month.
Boo 😂

Top Bottom