Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMacca

Solid group of 5 with @Goldwolfie as our leader, hung on for 99% got dropped in the last couple of hundred metres. Like @AAAC 76C I tried a big push to get back on but it's futile, had to settle for a solo sprint for the line. Well done @perswe
1606419542193.png

shimceltic

Veteran
Solid group of 5 with @Goldwolfie as our leader, hung on for 99% got dropped in the last couple of hundred metres. Like @AAAC 76C I tried a big push to get back on but it's futile, had to settle for a solo sprint for the line. Well done @perswe
View attachment 560321
The drafting seems far better now
Once your dropped your done.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
View attachment 560321
Well done @perswe - I couldn't get away, as I knew I'd need a bit of a gap before the final sprint. We must have been shifting, as I beat my June attempt by 18 seconds.

shimceltic

Veteran
BF or Christmas offer 3-4 years ago. :smile:
But you keep the price every year or did you buy a lifetime sub?

shimceltic

Veteran
No, they had a lot of different ”private” offers at the time, which you could see if you changed the URL. The lazy programmer had just used a number for the offers. So changing offer=1 to offer=2 in the URL showed a different offer. Then it was just a matter of trying 3,4,5,6,7 etc. to find the best offer.:laugh:
Wow great offer. I got £8 reduction for a year

Top Bottom