Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Getting supplies in for the next 'descendo' stage.
56T inbound.

Attachments

• TA-110-PCD-Zephyr-Outer-Road-Chainring-50-56T-Chainrings-Silver-TAG50.jpg
    TA-110-PCD-Zephyr-Outer-Road-Chainring-50-56T-Chainrings-Silver-TAG50.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
Getting supplies in for the next 'descendo' stage.
56T inbound.
You'll need a much longer chain!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Sorry not about tonight , worked a bit later to get job finished so got a sneaky day off tomorrow 👍will have a go at the fietssport
After this fietssport thing I am thinking of cancelling subs and re- neeing with right email - seems only fair to get a few eos

keithaitch

Veteran
Great ride tonight @AndyMacca. I was closing on the guy in front until I dropped the chain and lost about 30 seconds then it was trying to not let you get too close. I realized early on that the route didn't lend itself to drafting and I'd probably be of more use to you as a rabbit to chase. Hopefully next week's course we can actually try to ride together and help each other and if @berty bassett can make it three even better.

AndyMacca

Did cyclechat have some maintenance earlier? I was getting this:
1606940190000.png

This was what i wanted to post before the ride.

Fietssports stage 4,rolling 35 kms at 18:00cet if anybody wants to join me and ride it together, i.e staying together and drafting each other.
I'll try and stay with you, definitely not racing tonight though maybe sit around 3w/kg (230w for me)? saving the efforts up for tomorrow. I'll be loitering around the start at 5pm UK.👍

Such a shame we can't message during the ride. "Keith slow down", "Keith slow down"...:laugh:
----------------
Looks funny to see that now, didn't realise that there was 600m+ of climbing so I was always going to struggle. Yes agreed, not a good course for drafting, because of the ramps and our weight differences we were never going to get it going. Still it did work with you out as the hare, definitely kept me pushing for longer. I was thinking towards the end you were just teasing me, letting me get within 50m then shooting off but maybe that was your chain incident.:laugh: Good stuff thanks.:cheers:

Top Bottom