Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

inesfra

I clicked on this months league standings...
https://my.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualLeagueClassification/5703
Then chose stage 2 and pressed challenge on Iain, it scheduled the session and I clicked edit and added you, Andy and steen.
Sorry @shimceltic ....
I did exactly as you indicated. I went to the ranking of the race already covered and that interests me, and I challenged a participant at random.
OK done.
So I created the event for tomorrow.
Then I went to edit, and tried to add the other participants.
But how the hell do you do it?
He doesn't even find me who are my friends!
And not even if I enter the user's name exactly ....
But how did this search system do it ???

shimceltic

Veteran
You have to click on the top right of the person's profile to add them then press the yellow edit button to confirm when you've added everyone. Unfortunately it always doesn't show everyone or your friends.

inesfra

You have to click on the top right of the person's profile to add them then press the yellow edit button to confirm when you've added everyone. Unfortunately it always doesn't show everyone or your friends. View attachment 561017
Thanks shimceltic!
Yes yes, how to select the photographs of the participants is clear. I just can't find the people I'm interested in. And there is no way to make them appear !!!
Yet some are my friends ....
Or, I write exactly the nick in Bkool of the people I would like to see, but they don't come out !!!
Damn...

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thanks shimceltic!
Yes yes, how to select the photographs of the participants is clear. I just can't find the people I'm interested in. And there is no way to make them appear !!!
Yet some are my friends ....
Or, I write exactly the nick in Bkool of the people I would like to see, but they don't come out !!!
Damn...

That's just the way it works - or rather doesn't work. I have given up on it. That page (and many others on the BKOOL site) needs to be re-programmed.

inesfra

That's just the way it works - or rather doesn't work. I have given up on it. That page (and many others on the BKOOL site) needs to be re-programmed.
He made me damn ...
I gave up.
But is it possible that Bkool programmers leave software with such huge bugs?
The deeper I delve into Bkool, the more I realize there are problems. I'm not telling you to create a Championship ... a madhouse!
Anyway, many thanks Brusgaard!
So, is it just a coincidence that you manage to put all the challengers you want in the same race?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
He made me damn ...
I gave up.
But is it possible that Bkool programmers leave software with such huge bugs?
The deeper I delve into Bkool, the more I realize there are problems. I'm not telling you to create a Championship ... a madhouse!
Anyway, many thanks Brusgaard!
So, is it just a coincidence that you manage to put all the challengers you want in the same race?

I think ONCE I did get all the Thursday ghosts in the rerun setup. Most of the pages available only to paying customers are very old and has more bugs than I care to count. Seems like they focused on making marketing videos and new layout for the public pages. :banghead:One would think that getting rid of the hardware business would free up resources to fix the many year old bugs on the site...

inesfra

I think ONCE I did get all the Thursday ghosts in the rerun setup. Most of the pages available only to paying customers are very old and has more bugs than I care to count. Seems like they focused on making marketing videos and new layout for the public pages. :banghead:One would think that getting rid of the hardware business would free up resources to fix the many year old bugs on the site...
I understand your thinking, and as far as I can understand about Bkool, I agree with it.
All of you from Cyclechat, stay on Bkool because, I assume, you are familiar by now and tolerate these bugs.
I ride between platforms, and there is something better out there.
Just think of the Meetups of other more famous platforms.
But I agree that perhaps the "definitive" virtual cycling platform has yet to be born ...
Thanks Brusgaard!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I have found that if you add who you want then press edit to confirm your changes an then go back on to edit again you often get more poeple of interest on the page.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Accepted a new internal job offer today which is shifts so my Tuesdsy/Thursday attendance will be even worse than it has been recently but I will try and make Saturdays which I will have to cover work on every 4th week.

shimceltic

Veteran
@shimceltic

All ready for your new adventure? It nice you don't have anything else going on like buying and selling a house or new dog or pandemic or new beer keg.
I've left the shopping a bit late, think I'll need a gilet for when 2500m above sea level and I need a hair cut! Still on lockdown till tomorrow so no barber's open and I'm working all day so it's gonna be a rush for the hair cut.

Top Bottom