Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you want to try my login temporarily I'll pm it
Thanks. Ill try mine first and if it doesn't work ill let you know.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Just tried on the bike computer, and I was able to get to the start line. But how do I start riding? :wacko:

There was no countdown, when stopped and no obvious way to start. The avatar wasn't moving either, but the wkg was ticking up.

Sorry no report. The beta update stalled out at 99% and while it was updating I decided to tweak my rear derailleur because the new chain I put on was a few links longer. After adjusted the jockey wheel touched the Neo. Now have to take links out of chain and put it back.

shimceltic

Veteran
Sorry no report. The beta update stalled out at 99% and while it was updating I decided to tweak my rear derailleur because the new chain I put on was a few links longer. After it adjusted the jocky wheel touched the Neo. Now have to take links out of chain and put it back.
I'm once again trying to make a video route. The software on gopro is crap, why can't I just join my vids and GPS from the camera

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Sorry no report. The beta update stalled out at 99% and while it was updating I decided to tweak my rear derailleur because the new chain I put on was a few links longer. After adjusted the jockey wheel touched the Neo. Now have to take links out of chain and put it back.
Download the beta update from the link a couple of posts back. Most of the time I have to do it like that.

Regarding the chain - ever heard the term “measure twice - cut once”? :smile:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Download the beta update from the link a couple of posts back. Most of the time I have to do it like that.

Regarding the chain - ever heard the term “measure twice - cut once”? :smile:
… that said, I do have a special “race-chain”. I once cut it 1 link too short, but it works Ok on the ZIPP 404s as I only have a 28t on those.

On my daily setup I use 30t or 32t, and there it is too short. :laugh:

shimceltic

Veteran
… that said, I do have a special “race-chain”. I once cut it 1 link too short, but it works Ok on the ZIPP 404s as I only have a 28t on those.

I've just set my garmin up to recognise my sram gears and tell me what combination I'm. In

I knew this was longer but with the old chain I had changed cassette from 32 to 34 and thought a few extra links would help. This bike has the 105 group and it seems to be less tolerant than the Sram Rival on my other bike.

Top Bottom