Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
When its approved please post the ink.
That's what hoping. I'm just 5 years late to the Bkool party.... Was my strava from today but trimmed a bit. 4 small 1km or so climbs with kickers in

Finally loaded the new beta on the Mac. It gave me a warning that I may not have enough video or ram to run it. I wasn't worried because it gave me this warning when I did the test last month with the augmented reality ride. Then it worked but I kept going off the course onto the sidewalks.
This time it wouldn't let me x out of the warning. Every time it came back to the log in.
So I loaded it on the windows laptop with HDMI port and it started after I clicked through the warning. It wouldn't let me start before the full 10 minutes. I thought I read you could pedal through the countdown so I was pedaling at 0 but wouldn't start the ride even after I completely stopped. when got out of the program and back in I got the same note @Brusgaard had about sorry try later. I then went back to the Mac to try it again thinking it may have been a server problem on their end but still wouldn't work. When I went back to the laptop it worked perfectly excerpt for the full 10 minute countdown. The rider stayed on the center and steering didn't do anything.
It Was a crazy good graphic interface and probably with others in a race would be fun.
So stage 1 done. I'll probably go back to the regular Bkool.on the Mac and use the laptop for the beta.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-053525.png
    Screenshot_20210913-053525.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 5

shimceltic

Veteran
How come it is in 4:3 format???
I recorded in 1440p I think as it was that or 4k and 4k kills the battery. Took ages to stick the vids together so 4k would have been worse!

Top Bottom