Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
If actually have joined that but my Mrs has just reminded me she is out with friends tonight and I need to collect the dog.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
If actually have joined that but my Mrs has just reminded me she is out with friends tonight and I need to collect the dog.
Oops, the Sevilla Óscar rode in the afternoon. This one had the less known U23 rider Óscar Moscardó :smile:

Seems like the "featured" session is just the one at the top. So, no warm up and no idea when the ride started. I kept waiting for the "old school" featured session to appear (the one with the yellow symbol), but eventually just started the session with OM. With no one to draft my finish time was 1h03m42s. With drafting and some competition, I just might have been 1-2 minutes faster...

The winner of the session did it in 39m05s at a measly 8.1 w/kg average. :laugh:

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Oops, the Sevilla Óscar rode in the afternoon. This one had the less known U23 rider Óscar Moscardó :smile:

Seems like the "featured" session is just the one at the top. So, no warm up and no idea when the ride started. I kept waiting for the "old school" featured session to appear (the one with the yellow symbol), but eventually just started the session with OM. With no one to draft my finish time was 1h03m42s. With drafting and some competition, I just might have been 1-2 minutes faster...
I'm hoping they sort that shoot out as id look for the yellow symbol also. Seen a few adverts for bkool on eurosport last week so it's time they made it more consumer friendly!

Brusgaard

Über Guru

Last edited:
Top Bottom