Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Remember only 200 users are allowed to do the Giro beta routes. I'm not... :sad:

The AR will only be available for the Giro routes, not regular routes... :sad:
I hope they incorporate it into the system though as it looks great..... I'm probably missing this thuand next Thursday and move house the Thursday after.... But September is always a a bit slow for the league... Let's hope we can get going properly in October

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I hope they incorporate it into the system though as it looks great.....
They said in an e-mail to me, that it won't... Their focus is on redesigning the web pages (my.bkool.com), which I agreed is LONG overdue. I told them, never mind the dated look, but instead make the search functions etc. WORK as expected! The expect it to be finished first half 2022. He almost promised, that it then would be possible to change your e-mail address/login. AMAZING! :laugh:

Knowing BKOOL, "first half 2022" probably means late 2022 or early 2023... :laugh:

shimceltic

Veteran
They said in an e-mail to me, that it won't... Their focus is on redesigning the web pages (my.bkool.com), which I agreed is LONG overdue. I told them, never mind the dated look, but instead make the search functions etc. WORK as expected! The expect it to be finished first half 2022. He almost promised, that it then would be possible to change your e-mail address/login. AMAZING! :laugh:

Knowing BKOOL, "first half 2022" probably means late 2022 or early 2023... :laugh:
When does your old log in / email finish?

Remember only 200 users are allowed to do the Giro beta routes. I'm not... :sad:

The AR will only be available for the Giro routes, not regular routes... :sad:
My wife said it slowed down her iPad when I rode it. We are on DSL and never have any problems even when I ride BigringVR. Maybe just coincidence.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
When does your old log in / email finish?

Finish? I no longer have access to the e-mail address used for login, as it has been deleted by the ISP. That means that anything coming from the my.bkool.com website ends up nowhere. But as long as I don’t forget my password, I can just continue to login with the dead address…
The marketing e-mails etc. comes from other parts of their system, where I was able to change the e-mail.

Did you see the blond wearing very tight skin colour clothing? How were the hills?
Rode the whole route last night and never saw her. But really enjoyed the virtual tour. You need to stop at a cafe for a latte and scone.
Edit: the hills killed me. Maybe you should look at moving to a flatter part of the UK.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Moving to a hillier part unfortunately, the blond is after the 1st little climb past the golf course.
Rode the whole route last night and never saw her. But really enjoyed the virtual tour. You need to stop at a cafe for a latte and scone.
Edit: the hills killed me. Maybe you should look at moving to a flatter part of the UK.

shimceltic

Veteran
Great filming, @shimceltic, thanks! My web connection is still too slow which gives gaps, but apart from that it worked well.
Cheers Rod, now I know what I'm doing I'll add some more in the future.

shimceltic

Veteran

Good to see @Rod McG top of the league fo Chaingang! Think my real effort was 56 mins at a steady pace

shimceltic

Veteran
Carlos was on with me last night he started when I was about halfway and almost caught up.
So long as you enjoyed the scenery.... I made sure I didn't stop at lights or junctions so the route would be approved..... There is a bit near the end where in real life I was descending quite steep and traffic lights at the bottom so I took a sharp left and was badly out of gear. Probably looks like a -10 % to +9% in the same segment. My electric gears didn't like it.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Am I right to assume, that no one will do the league ride tonight? I'll do the BKOOL "offical" one instead at 6 PM UK, if that is the case.

Top Bottom