Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It all is based on the proper filters being applied. I did see your red hat and wondered if you would be in the back with me taking time to properly take in the beautiful scenery, but it appears you'd rather speed past without notice.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Simulator version 5.63 now released as a mandatory update for all. Comes with the usual update issues and random bugs according to early reports.
As always, I recommend downloading the full install instead of updating within app.

For those running it on a potato, you will be met by various warnings, and might not be able to do stuff you used to. If the beta worked fine, the final is the same version as the latest beta…

Regarding the league ride tomorrow, I’m 75% sure I won’t be around, and if so, it will be at Randy speed (:tongue:). I have been sick since Saturday, and going to work these last two days probably wasn’t that brilliant.:banghead:

Hopefully, I will be OK by this weekend to do the stage… :okay:

shimceltic

Veteran
Simulator version 5.63 now released as a mandatory update for all. Comes with the usual update issues and random bugs according to early reports.
As always, I recommend downloading the full install instead of updating within app.

For those running it on a potato, you will be met by various warnings, and might not be able to do stuff you used to. If the beta worked fine, the final is the same version as the latest beta…

Regarding the league ride tomorrow, I’m 75% sure I won’t be around, and if so, it will be at Randy speed (:tongue:). I have been sick since Saturday, and going to work these last two days probably wasn’t that brilliant.:banghead:

Get well soon, hopefully see you tomorrow. I need to get back into routine

I tried to update from the SIM but got into a loop. Deleted and started download from website and it was still loading when I had to go to work.
Im on a 2014?Mac running Big Sur OS. They said it should run on a Mac mini anything later than 2012. I have a laptop with an hdmi I can swap.
@Brusgaard
My visit Denmark email says it’s uhygge season. Im guessing that’s why you’re sick.
Maybe see you on the Saturday rerun. Get well soon.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I tried to update from the SIM but got into a loop. Deleted and started download from website and it was still loading when I had to go to work.
Im on a 2014?Mac running Big Sur OS. They said it should run on a Mac mini anything later than 2012. I have a laptop with an hdmi I can swap.
@Brusgaard
My visit Denmark email says it’s uhygge season. Im guessing that’s why you’re sick.
Maybe see you on the Saturday rerun. Get well soon.

Always use the direct link for the full install: http://bsimresources.bkool.com/game/bsim2setup.exe

Yes, it is quite uhyggeligt (scary) here now. 👻 But as I have not been outside after dark since last week, all the ghouls and ghosts have probably found someone else to scare. I'm more worried by the bed bugs at the moment, and I hope they don't bite. 🤒

New SIM failed on the Mac Mini. Tried an old iPad and apple TV and it fai!ed. It acted like it would work but she clicking the start arrow just went back. Now taking an old laptop with hdmi out to the shed. It took forever to downloaded the new program.
Of course, to put it in perspective, I'm getting a program from Spain and racing against people thousands of miles away. But hey I expect instant gratification.
@shimceltic did you buy some kind of sale item? Two moves for the price of one?

Top Bottom