Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WTF!! I thought my windows 7 would at least let me ride but updates??!?
maybe join if I can get them done. My 1 hour time wasn’t as good as expected

Attachments

• 2C13825B-F1A6-40D3-AE36-9EB5114C51EE.jpeg
    2C13825B-F1A6-40D3-AE36-9EB5114C51EE.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 7

shimceltic

Veteran
Already feel sick after a steady warm up

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Well done Brusgaard, my average watts lower than a steady bkool ride and I'm fkd still. Felt like peddling in treacle.
Thanks. Kept wondering if I should wait for you, as we might have been faster together. My time of 41m25s back in 2020 was set in a race in the Danish BKOOL League with dozens of riders to draft. Not that I raced it then, but the draft alone would account for the faster time, even I was at 2.9wkg avg. then.

Last edited:
Windows never finished updating before the race so at the last minute I got in on an old iPad then started but when I screen mirrored to the Apple TV something went wrong and all I saw was sky and clouds.
next week I should be ready

shimceltic

Veteran
Windows never finished updating before the race so at the last minute I got in on an old iPad then started but when I screen mirrored to the Apple TV something went wrong and all I saw was sky and clouds.
next week I should be ready
You'll be glad. Wasn't a nice experience

Randy has already done the stage earlier this (or was it last?) week. :smile:
I did it last week but didn’t push. I hoped to improve today. It’s amazing how many pieces of tech have let me down.
The new Mac Mini is supposed to be here Wednesday. BigringVR until then.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I did it last week but didn’t push. I hoped to improve today. It’s amazing how many pieces of tech have let me down.
The new Mac Mini is supposed to be here Wednesday. BigringVR until then.

I just installed BKOOL on my Mac mini M1 16GB. It runs (spectating) at 30 FPS regardless of choosing Low, Medium, High or Ultra at 1080P or 1440P and in 3D, video and map mode. So, just as Zwift on Apple TV is capped at 30 FPS, so is BKOOL on the M1 Mac mini. :sad:

Old BKOOL PC still ticking along butter smooth at 60 FPS (60Hz screen) with the new sim version. :smile:

Office PC with Ryzen 5 3800X, 16 GB and RTX 2060 at 75 FPS (75Hz screen, same one used for the Mac).

Last edited:
Top Bottom