Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I tried to ride it this morning but I didn’t realize it’s only set times.
You can ride whenever you want.

Rod McG

Über Member
I might be joining you again this thursday. Still 19:00 (NL time, 18:00 UK)? What's the ride?
I plan to do the league stage tomorrow. Its Descenso Alto Filabres. Normally 18:00 UK but if I am by myself I'll start a bit earlier.

I don't see the attraction of paying for a celebrity to leave me well behind in the first few metres! But maybe if @Randyberlin thinks it's good, I'll sign up.

I plan to do the league stage tomorrow. Its Descenso Alto Filabres. Normally 18:00 UK but if I am by myself I'll start a bit earlier.

I don't see the attraction of paying for a celebrity to leave me well behind in the first few metres! But maybe if @Randyberlin thinks it's good, I'll sign up.
I haven't ridden with others yet so that may be more fun. It's different with the avatar mixed with the video. I'm currently number one ( of the U.S. Veteran 3 riders- actually the only one, but it counts) and @lloydie is number 1 world wide.
You would definitely be in contention. You're riding incredibly strong. My whole reason for signing up was because I needed motivation. I'm as lazy as I can be. My return to my previous level has been slow.

shimceltic

Veteran
I haven't ridden with others yet so that may be more fun. It's different with the avatar mixed with the video. I'm currently number one ( of the U.S. Veteran 3 riders- actually the only one, but it counts) and @lloydie is number 1 world wide.
You would definitely be in contention. You're riding incredibly strong. My whole reason for signing up was because I needed motivation. I'm as lazy as I can be. My return to my previous level has been slow.
The Lloyd isn't the one who used to post in here, I've messaged him though on discord to tell him about this group.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'll be doing the Chaingang ride at 6pm uk as the Chris froome ride is 5pm

Top Bottom