Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Tonight's update reportedly made the change that you don't need to stop pedaling at the start. It still says that you need to stop pedaling but when I kept going it didn't cause any problems. Don't think it makes much difference so long as we all know! Beware at tomorrow's re-run...

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Yeah the battery thing I meant mains powered! How does it work without power then and send data to smart trainer?

Uses the electricity you generate when pedaling.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Tonight's update reportedly made the change that you don't need to stop pedaling at the start. It still says that you need to stop pedaling but when I kept going it didn't cause any problems. Don't think it makes much difference so long as we all know! Beware at tomorrow's re-run...

It changed with the 5.63 update released last week.

I agree with Steen. The T2 is very realistic on the gradient changes. I never tried unplugging it for downhill and now I know why I spin out. I have accidentally unplugged it and didn't notice it right away.
After the beta said you could pedal at the start I tried it but it didn't start even after I quit pedaling. Good to know. Hmmm. Unplugged and power start. Look out for the gravity assisted Alaskan tomorrow.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I agree with Steen. The T2 is very realistic on the gradient changes. I never tried unplugging it for downhill and now I know why I spin out. I have accidentally unplugged it and didn't notice it right away.
I have 52/11 which helps a bit, but the resistance was/felt higher on the BKOOL Pro. I guess if you are a weight weenie, the experience might have been different.

Who is starting the rerun this morning?

shimceltic

Veteran
Who is starting the rerun this morning?
I won't be there

Top Bottom