Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Rod by 1s according to eos
No, @Brusgaard by 1s! He did a good job making me go as fast as I dared to push my old heart! Although my legs didn't have much left either!

shimceltic

Veteran
No, you have to supply your own. Due to the current supply issues, more and more trainers come without one. If one was supplied with the Neo, it would probably be an 11-speed, which of course is of no use on your Sora group.
I'd be using my ultegra bike on it

shimceltic

Veteran
If I buy an 11 speed 105 cassette does the trainer come with tools to install?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
If I buy an 11 speed 105 cassette does the trainer come with tools to install?
No. Have you never changed your cassette(s)? Tools (chain whip + cassette remover) cost about £20 max.

1635017758116.jpeg

Brusgaard

Über Guru
😂 Nope bike shop. Not really done much cycling till I got the bkool
OK, I change cassettes at least once per year. But if you change your chain often, that shouldn’t be necessary. Get a chain wear tool and change the chain rather sooner than later. A worn chain will cause excessive wear on cassette and chain rings, and those are more expensive than a new chain twice a year.

1635018317570.jpeg

shimceltic

Veteran
OK, I change cassettes at least once per year. But if you change your chain often, that shouldn’t be necessary. Get a chain wear tool and change the chain rather sooner than later. A worn chain will cause excessive wear on cassette and chain rings, and those are more expensive than a new chain twice a year.
Gonna get some tools, bloody expensive hobby. Also I guy I know invented this....

View: https://youtu.be/ycOD0DByGKo

And will give me 1 at cost......

Top Bottom