Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Neo 2t in the post......
Could you have your wife talk to mine? Oh never mind, it would backfire and then your wife would also say " what's wrong with the bike (or trainer) you have now?"

Edit: Don't try to mention that @Rod McG has a whole wing of his house set up with a 8x10 video wall. When I said that my wife reminded me my kitchen remodel is approaching the 8 month mark.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Could you have your wife talk to mine? Oh never mind, it would backfire and then your wife would also say " what's wrong with the bike (or trainer) you have now?"

Edit: Don't try to mention that @Rod McG has a whole wing of his house set up with a 8x10 video wall. When I said that my wife reminded me my kitchen remodel is approaching the 8 month mark.
I told her working yesterday today and next Sunday will almost cover the costs...

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I have "gold" account at the place I bought mine from in Portland Oregon and they may have thrown it in. But I didn't buy another one and gave my old training to a friend with the one I used for it.

Edit: it also came with a Zwift and Tacx free month
They might have - they are only like £10 from China. :smile: The real Tacx one (T2028) is sold at about 3-5x that in Denmark. Is it 3-5x better? Probably not!

Some trainers come with 3 months of BKOOL here in Denmark from some vendors.

Last edited:
Sorry I lied. I just went back and looked. The place I deal with gives me a "rebate credit" and I got $139 worth with the Neo.. 614970

I'm supposed to be painting. But @shimceltic getting set up on a new 2T is way more important. 614971

shimceltic

Veteran
That wire fence isn't gonna stop bears....
Won't be setting up till its delivered....
Sold my sora feared roubaix and smart pro 2 to a local bike shop and got him to gimme a cassette for the neo

Brusgaard

Über Guru
That wire fence isn't gonna stop bears....
Won't be setting up till its delivered....
Sold my sora feared roubaix and smart pro 2 to a local bike shop and got him to gimme a cassette for the neo

I suggest we do the Giro stage 2 with Oscar Freire on Thursday at 5 PM UK, just to test out the NEO, and then the league ride afterwards. :okay:

We might however need someone else to start the league tide, as I'm not sure we'll be finished in time with the Giro stage. :laugh:

shimceltic

Veteran
I suggest we do the Giro stage 2 with Oscar Freire on Thursday at 5 PM UK, just to test out the NEO, and then the league ride afterwards. :okay:

We might however need someone else to start the league tide, as I'm not sure we'll be finished in time with the Giro stage. :laugh:
Is it an uphill?

Top Bottom