Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barbes66

Über Member
That you winning the Flemish race @Barbes66
Apparently I did @shimceltic . Although the first two were DQ'd for being over and given I was a bit toppy too I think Kommissaire Keith might have been doing one of his old bkool buddys a wee favour.

I tried rouvy and my avatar didn't correspond to my input.
I tried it a while back and didn't like it. The augmented reality with the T2 road feel and next my wife's Oculus ill be in an alternative universe where I can crank out 4 w/kg

shimceltic

Veteran
I tried it a while back and didn't like it. The augmented reality with the T2 road feel and next my wife's Oculus ill be in an alternative universe where I can crank out 4 w/kg
Does rouvy have real Road feedback? I've been doing some tacx rides and haven't found many yet, or my feedback is inconsistent

Does rouvy have real Road feedback? I've been doing some tacx rides and haven't found many yet, or my feedback is inconsistent
I don't know. So far I have used it on Zwift, tacx and BigringVR. I stopped my Swift and Tax because I never used them. Now just Bkool, RGT and Bigring. And very very rarely outside...
With all this rain here I'm looking at a spring get away week somewhere warm like St. George Utah.but first we have to get past this Omicron surge. Hopefully we will peak in another month.
I didn't change my ticket to Denmark to May because I think @Brusgaard is right waiting until later gives a better chance of being able to go.

shimceltic

Veteran
I don't know. So far I have used it on Zwift, tacx and BigringVR. I stopped my Swift and Tax because I never used them. Now just Bkool, RGT and Bigring. And very very rarely outside...
With all this rain here I'm looking at a spring get away week somewhere warm like St. George Utah.but first we have to get past this Omicron surge. Hopefully we will peak in another month.
I didn't change my ticket to Denmark to May because I think @Brusgaard is right waiting until later gives a better chance of being able to go.
Have u had booster? Looks like omicron is less severe so hopefully we open up everything again

Have u had booster? Looks like omicron is less severe so hopefully we open up everything again
Yes. Got the booster and our hospital has been good so far. But waiting to see how much the case surge turns into hospitalization. We have about 15% who refuse to vaccinated. Higher in some of the other sites we serve. So hopefully we will buzz through this phase quick. Both Denmark and UK seem to be doing a better job.

shimceltic

Veteran
Yes. Got the booster and our hospital has been good so far. But waiting to see how much the case surge turns into hospitalization. We have about 15% who refuse to vaccinated. Higher in some of the other sites we serve. So hopefully we will buzz through this phase quick. Both Denmark and UK seem to be doing a better job.
We are full of refusers also here, I blame social media for giving idiots a grapevine to others.

Top Bottom