Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
I won't be around this evening as I'm off to Wolverhampton for the football. Hope to make the Saturday rerun, as we play again on Sunday this week. I can't miss out on a downhill leg because I struggle on the other monthly 'events'.

I won't be around this evening as I'm off to Wolverhampton for the football. Hope to make the Saturday rerun, as we play again on Sunday this week. I can't miss out on a downhill leg because I struggle on the other monthly 'events'.
Team gravity on Saturday. I have a physical therapy appointment at 7 this morning and am taking the rest of the day off, so may make today's race. One of the few I want to do twice. I have to make up some time from your 1 stage. Your Weight loss is my advantage.

microkid

I couldn't get a higher cadence... Even with 11T, i was hitting 100rpm, my legs were flying .... hit the sound barrier :bicycle:

Barbes66

Über Member
That was total damage limitation. As soon as I got dropped with @Rod McG about 5 seconds behind I knew I had to hold Rod's wheel and then on one crazy boulder strewn bend i lost about 10m automagically and it was game over.

shimceltic

Veteran
That was total damage limitation. As soon as I got dropped with @Rod McG about 5 seconds behind I knew I had to hold Rod's wheel and then on one crazy boulder strewn bend i lost about 10m automagically and it was game over.
When I noticed I'd lost the draft and was 1s away I did 9w/kg to try and recover! No chance!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Yeah, I lost the @microkid wheel too at around 10 minutes, and while I was doing 4wkg+ he was getting away at 3wkg or lower. I knew I shouldn't/couldn't do 4wkg for many more seconds, so eased off a bit, expecting @shimceltic to come storming past me sooner later. But he seemed to want a sprint finish instead. ^_^

shimceltic

Veteran
Yeah, I lost the @microkid wheel too at around 10 minutes, and while I was doing 4wkg+ he was getting away at 3wkg or lower. I knew I shouldn't/couldn't do 4wkg for many more seconds, so eased of a bit, expecting @shimceltic to come storming past me sooner later. But he seemed to want a sprint finish instead. ^_^
I saw the 50% and thought the gravity would be on my side. Did you get the win?

Top Bottom