Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Brusgaard Hope you have a quick recovery.

Ill do the route a little earlier then the normal time. Long week at work and I've been slacking off the bike. Time to get motivated. Priorities! Bike not work.

microkid

Wow! Just did a ride on Rouvy. It is so much better than Bkool. Better graphics, better website, more customer support, lot's of international grouprides with agenda, agumented reality (not on all routes), slope matches the video, etc. The only thing I missed are the averages, but that's not that important. I might abandon BigRingVR and Bkool all together next winter season and switch to Rouvy permanently. Better functionality and it saves me a subscription of 2 suppliers.

Last edited:
I
Wow! Just did a ride on Rouvy. It is so much better than Bkool. Better graphics, better website, lot's of international grouprides with agenda, agumented reality (not on all routes), slope matches the video, etc. The only thing I missed are the averages, but that's not that important. I might abandon BigRingVR and Bkool all together next winter season and switch to Rouvy permanently. Better functionality and it saves me a subscription of 2 suppliers.
just tried it again. It is greatly improved but my Avatar disappeared and others dropped in and out.

Attachments

• C42D901D-900E-4B7F-BC24-4C54B46B816E.jpeg
    C42D901D-900E-4B7F-BC24-4C54B46B816E.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 5

microkid

I find rgt free version good for racing, bkool good for racing or nice videos and I like the tacx app for video and training
Bkool video quality is mediocre. BigRing and Rouvy have much better quality, if you want nice videos ;)

I did another Rouvy ride yesterday. By changing the view I didn't get any drop outs. I have Bkool and Bigring on annual and dropped my Zwift and Tacx because I never used them. I also have RGT but seldom use it.
I've never upgraded my original VR program from 1999 Netathlon but used to love the steering option.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard .
Are you recovering? It sounds like you must have been hanging out with your queen who just tested positive.
Yes, I will be back at work tomorrow. Been working from home these last 2 days, but now I think it is safe to go to work without infecting others. However I might have done that last week, as my boss, and a couple of others I have been in contact with for an extended time, have now got it. :laugh:

Regarding the queen, she might have gotten it from her grandchildren during the festivities surrounding the crown princess' 50th birthday this last weekend. I don't know, everyone seems to be getting it these days, so why should she be anything special? :smile:

Around 50.000 new infected each day has been the norm these last weeks. As most, if not all, restrictions have been lifted, that was to be expected. The number of people in need of intensive care at hospitals across the country is constantly below 40 people in total, so nothing to worry about at all! The number of people dying WITH Covid has of course risen to a higher level, but with so many infected among everyone that is also as expected. I have heard no speak of a higher death rate than during the usual winter months. :okay:

1331 currently hospitalized WITH Covid, but of those, 313 are on the psych ward. :wacko:

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Yes, I will be back at work tomorrow. Been working from home these last 2 days, but now I think it is safe to go to work without infecting others. However I might have done that last week, as my boss, and a couple of others I have been in contact with for an extended time, have now got it. :laugh:

Regarding the queen, she might have gotten it from her grandchildren during the festivities surrounding the crown princess' 50th birthday this last weekend. I don't know, everyone seems to be getting it these days, so why should she be anything special? :smile:

Around 50.000 new infected each day has been the norm these last weeks. As most, if not all, restrictions have been lifted, that was to be expected. The number of people in need of intensive care at hospitals across the country is constantly below 40 people in total, so nothing to worry about at all! The number of people dying WITH Covid has of course risen to a higher level, but with so many infected among everyone that is also as expected. I have heard no speak of a higher death rate than during the usual winter months. :okay:

1331 currently hospitalized WITH Covid, but of those, 313 are on the psych ward. :wacko:
Are you racing tomorrow?

Top Bottom