Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'm doing the (short) Giro ride at 5 PM with Oscar Frerie, and could find something for 6 PM if enough takers?
I'm returning power meter as its not compatible! Will be busy later so see you all next week for the return of the league.

microkid

Is any of you a Rouvy user? Currently I have Bkool and BigRingVR. But I think Rouvy has much more routes, 2K video quality and augmented reality. For the same price or BR, the choice shouldn't be that hard. Or did I miss something about Rouvy?

Last edited:

Rod McG

Über Member
I'm returning power meter as its not compatible! Will be busy later so see you all next week for the return of the league.
I have an unused left pedal axle with sensor for a Favero Assioma Uno. It normally costs £310 but you could have it for very little. You would need to buy the pedal, charger and bearings but could be a cheap option for you. It has no manufacturers warranty but if it doesn't work when it arrives you can sent it back to me! If interested, let me know.

shimceltic

Veteran
I have an unused left pedal axle with sensor for a Favero Assioma Uno. It normally costs £310 but you could have it for very little. You would need to buy the pedal, charger and bearings but could be a cheap option for you. It has no manufacturers warranty but if it doesn't work when it arrives you can sent it back to me! If interested, let me know.
Very generous of you, Im weighing up just getting the sram axs spider without my Mrs finding out.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Cheers @Brusgaard . I see a downhill has been snuck in without an equal and opposite uphill? ;-)
Plenty of climbs on the other stages. I see you winning at least 2 of them.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
February league Stage 1 tonight at 6 PM UK. See you for a trip to Slovenia. Two kicks at the end to let @Barbes66 sneak away. Too bad (for him) there is also a downhill at the other side of both climbs. :smile:

Remember there is an update for BKOOL, if you haven’t used it this week.

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Look for live or just jump on the regular League link in the app to join at 6 PM?

Search for “Brus” (USER) in the Routes section.
1643909571940.jpeg

Top Bottom