Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Just measured 5.3 MBs. It's worst at this time of day but usually struggles with BKOOL videos. That's why I usually use BRVR which I can download in advance. I should have known it was a waste of time!

shimceltic

Veteran
Is your mobile phone quicker? Could tether to phone instead

Rod McG

Über Member
No, the broadband already operates off the phone signal.
I thought that there might be an option to just use 3D, but no. I did try the map but this didn't give enough info for me to ride with the others, so I gave up!

shimceltic

Veteran
No, the broadband already operates off the phone signal.
I thought that there might be an option to just use 3D, but no. I did try the map but this didn't give enough info for me to ride with the others, so I gave up!
I thought my new house Internet was poor going from 350mb to 30.

shimceltic

Veteran
What did you buy?
Well I couldn't afford 1 to begin with so just went for the quarq rival upgrade.

Barbes66

Über Member
Thanks for the company Craig, hope you got a nice workout. We really needed some riders to fill the weight gap between us. I'm sure we can do this stage in around 48 minutes if we are 4-5 riders working together. :smile:
Enjoyed it although the last 10km was a slog as I watched my average power plummet. The AR is good though, realistic - more than once I shouted "easy on the front Steen".

shimceltic

Veteran
Enjoyed it although the last 10km was a slog as I watched my average power plummet. The AR is good though, realistic - more than once I shouted "easy on the front Steen".
I found the ar really good apart from when in a massive group and I couldn't tell which 1 I was.

Top Bottom