Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Seems like I can use the "Create New Session" to link a route to a stage. :okay: I'm pretty sure I have tried that in the past, where it didn't work? Anyone used that previously?

Will it be OK to be skipping the last 2 weeks of January and setup a league for February instead?

shimceltic

Veteran
Suits me. Write off this month

Seems like I can use the "Create New Session" to link a route to a stage. :okay: I'm pretty sure I have tried that in the past, where it didn't work? Anyone used that previously?

Will it be OK to be skipping the last 2 weeks of January and setup a league for February instead?
I thought I tried that but with no success. Skipping the next week is fine with me. I Just hope to be ready for February.

microkid

No problem. I will use the time slot to do the BKool virtual Giro :smile:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Is that the one the requires an extra payment?

Yes.

Barbes66

Über Member
Thanks @Brusgaard. I have zero patience for trying to find info on bkool.com so this is going to appear lazy... what's the giro format? Is it fixed times each week and do you have a time limit to do them?

shimceltic

Veteran
Thanks @Brusgaard. I have zero patience for trying to find info on bkool.com so this is going to appear lazy... what's the giro format? Is it fixed times each week and do you have a time limit to do them?
Can do whenever and there are group rides also. Really good augmented reality view.
Prizes up for grabs just for doing stages.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thanks - I've signed up so happy to do the 17:30 one on Thursday if that's the plan.
Unfortunately that is the ITT, which I and @shimceltic has done multiple times. I was thinking about doing the 30 km as a group ride, just the 4 of us (and whatever outsiders that joins). That stage is scheduled for Friday (where I'm unavailable) and Sunday.
But as Shim said, we can do it whenever we like. Better draft on the official rides of course, as there is usually at least 20-50 riders for the evening rides.

Top Bottom