Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Maybe we should all team up and draft all the way, and sprint for the finish?
That's me signed up, so I'm in for tomorrow. Hope my internet is able to cope...

shimceltic

Veteran
Are we doing the official BKOOL ITT ride (done in about 11-13 minutes depending on draft) or the 30km Stage 2 one?
30km if I'm back 6pm. The other is 530?
Edit to say if others wanna do the 530 if they've not done the stage before that's fine.

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I was assuming that we would do the 30 km stage. Prefer 5:30 but could do 6 pm if we are joining an official stage, either.

Our usual time slot is warm up at 6 PM UK on Thursdays. I don't mind waiting till after 6 PM if that would mean all of us could join for the 30 KM stage. :okay:
5.30 PM UK and 7.30 PM is the short Torino ITT arranged by BKOOL.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
530 is the Bkool group ride on the shorter TT. Is the 30km 1 uphill all the way?
Yes, but maximum gradient appears to be 4% and an average of 0,24%. So it doesn't get much flatter for an uphill route. :okay:

microkid

Yes, but maximum gradient appears to be 4% and an average of 0,24%. So it doesn't get much flatter for an uphill route. :okay:
It is a very easy route. Flat all the way, 3 or 4 highway viaducts. You can have a nice steady pace all the way.
I did the route yesterday, because I have a ride with friends tonight, so count me out.

Top Bottom