Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll try but as my internet is even slower due to maintenance work I may have to use t

Search for “Brus” (USER) in the Routes section.
View attachment 629474

Search for “Brus” (USER) in the Routes section.
View attachment 629474
Worked fine

microkid

No, no glitches what so ever. the Duckman and the not so flying Ducthman just missed the draft train.:laugh: I got dropped like a stone once we hit the 2 longer climbs at the end. Too bad for Rod the last downhill wasn’t long enough for him to catch Craig despite trying hard.
Nah, you guys are just too fast for me. No need for me to catch the draft train. Even if I would do that, I would have to let go at one moment. Besides that, my legs are not in optimal shape lately for some reason. 250W average is best I could do.

Barbes66

Über Member
No, no glitches what so ever. the Duckman and the not so flying Ducthman just missed the draft train.:laugh: I got dropped like a stone once we hit the 2 longer climbs at the end. Too bad for Rod the last downhill wasn’t long enough for him to catch Craig despite trying hard.
I was watching the clock all of the last 2km as @Rod McG closed in but... 19 seconds won't last long on next week's gravity fest.

shimceltic

Veteran
Not gonna ride today as I tested positive yesterday, and have a sore throat, (light) fever and headache. :sad:

Have fun and hopefully see you Thursday or next Saturday. :okay:
Get well soon Iwon't make it either.

Attachments

• 20220205_133507.jpg
    20220205_133507.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom